Ok. I am 100% ok when this gets deleted, but; I love all of you guys (and ladies) out here loving football in late May

I am currently sitting here on May 24th, watching Total Access Live on NFLN, and posting on Two Bills Drive, and I am having a blast.  The older I get, the more I realize how much my life revolves around the NFL. Half of my texts to my friends are still about the NFL even during this time of the year.  The other sports are just placeholders until the Bills take the field in the late summer, early fall.

I just wanted to say that I am glad I found a group of freaks to share this passion with...

That is all.

• Like (+1) 16
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am currently sitting here on May 24th, watching Total Access Live on NFLN, and posting on Two Bills Drive, and I am having a blast.  The older I get, the more I realize how much my life revolves around the NFL. Half of my texts to my friends are still about the NFL even during this time of the year.  The other sports are just placeholders until the Bills take the field in the late summer, early fall.

I just wanted to say that I am glad I found a group of freaks to share this passion with...

That is all.

I would follow the Braves if I were you.

Give football a rest for the next 7 months

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That is all.

You are Alright my friend !

luv ya back

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That is all.

Awwwwww! *BEARHUGS* I wish we had a heart emoji!!!! :) *Love* :)

1 hour ago, Fixxxer said:

the two relevant events in may are Josh Allen's birthday (21st) and mine (23rd), you know, important people. 

Happy belated birthday!!! :)

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.