Tua impressing in Miami

FilthyBeast

8 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiIfk56sTCk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So the latest hype video for Tua involves two missed passes to card board cutouts and then underthrowing a cardboard cutout hitting it in the feet.

It's almost a parody at this point

I'm not an NFL QB but on 3 throws, I'm pretty sure I could hit one still target.  

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

He did finish the video with a nice wobbly spiral.     He's ready for his AFC east competition.  Just ask @FilthyBeast

filthy is very concerned that the bills fan base is going to be let down this year.  he may want to be far more concerned about the miami fans.  they're setting that group up for failure.  

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

So the latest hype video for Tua involves two missed passes to card board cutouts and then underthrowing a cardboard cutout hitting it in the feet.

How dare you, sir?!  It's the most accurate, catchable ball I've ever seen!  Cardboard cutouts can't catch! 😠

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/24/2022 at 4:37 PM, Beck Water said:

Chris Simms is impressed with Tua putting in extra work and with the "fit" between him and McDaniel's offense

How will it translate to playing against the best though?

Can't wait for us to Pummel the Dolphins twice this year and hear this idiot savant head coach ramble on and on after each game.  

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Does feel a little intentional at this point.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not an NFL QB but on 3 throws, I'm pretty sure I could hit one still target.  

The camera angle is deceiving, he was really 300 yards out and throwing with such ease.  Wind and the rotation of the earth got the first two but he dialed not in 

Amazing to watch-he’s on FIRE.  Ohh wait that’s Flacco

• Haha (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

The camera angle is deceiving, he was really 300 yards out and throwing with such ease.  Wind and the rotation of the earth got the first two but he dialed not in 

Amazing to watch-he’s on FIRE.  Ohh wait that’s Flacco

I think its also reversed where he was throwing with his right arm.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/24/2022 at 5:37 PM, Beck Water said:

Chris Simms is impressed with Tua putting in extra work and with the "fit" between him and McDaniel's offense

How will it translate to playing against the best though?

This is the first time i’ve real heard their new coach talk.

WOW. That guy is different.

9 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Gotta be a joke that Tua’s driving. Acting like a pool shark or something. Weird. 

On 9/6/2022 at 1:46 PM, Captain Hindsight said:

That video is hilarious.  They even zoom in so you can see that he hit the feet of the target.

16 hours ago, mannc said:

I’m predicting that McDaniel is going to prove to be a very bad hire for the Dolphins…

I wouldn't be surprised.

• Haha (+1) 1

Seems sacrilegious to say this on TBD but while he is a limited quarterback in some ways he also does tend to hit his targets in game situations. I think he could be as good as Dak or Kirk Cousins and they have won their fair share of games. Will he be a top tier QB .. nope, but very likely a 2nd tier, if he continues to put in the work.

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Seems sacrilegious to say this on TBD but while he is a limited quarterback in some ways he also does tend to hit his targets in game situations. I think he could be as good as Dak or Kirk Cousins and they have won their fair share of games. Will he be a top tier QB .. nope, but very likely a 2nd tier, if he continues to put in the work.

I think he's hit his peak. He has nothing more to offer. 

He can put at the work in he wants but it's not gonna make him even 1% better. 

Edited by The Wiz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.