Tua impressing in Miami

FilthyBeast

1 hour ago, JDubya76 said:

The only way Steph Curry and Tua Dongawankola are in any way similar to each other is that their names contain letters in the alphabet.

Nice use of the TBD search engine. Some people get yelled at here for starting a thread on something like this.

OH!!! By the way, it's spelled Turnatheballova as I think I read somewhere before 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

😕

🧐

Ahh, our old friend Marcel.  Interesting that he seems to try so much to root for the Fish now that he covers them, whereas when he was in Buffalo I didn't get that sense of homerism at all.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/18/2022 at 3:57 PM, teef said:

There’s nothing made up about it trigger!  It wasn’t nearly as dire as you want to make it out to be.  At all.  The bills easily won the east as they should have.  

Also, who thinks other teams are going to bow down to the bills?  This is the nonsense that goes in in your head.  You’re the queen of “fearmongering”.  The majority of your posting consist of letting us know how the bills can fall apart,  fans will revolt if there isn’t a super bowl win, the staff isn’t good enough, etc.   Take a Xanax and learn to enjoy yourself. 

Sorry Teef, I love your posts, but we didn't "easily" win the East considering it wasn't even decided until week 18 and were trailing the Pats by 2 games late into the season... 

"Easy," would be a comfortable lead nearly all season, locking up the division early, and not having to wait until week 16 to take the lead. I'm not saying the Bills need to be worried about or fear the Pats, HELL NO... only that given our soft 2nd half schedule we all expected us to cruise to an AFCE title & be contending for a bye if anything.

12 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Sorry Teef, I love your posts, but we didn't "easily" win the East considering it wasn't even decided until week 18 and were trailing the Pats by 2 games late into the season... 

"Easy," would be a comfortable lead nearly all season, locking up the division early, and not having to wait until week 16 to take the lead. I'm not saying the Bills need to be worried about or fear the Pats, HELL NO... only that given our soft 2nd half schedule we all expected us to cruise to an AFCE title & be contending for a bye if anything.

i get what you're saying, but come on...were you actually worried at any point that the bills weren't going to win the east?  it was close because the bills couldn't get out of their own way, not because of the competition.  games like pit, indy, jax, etc...should never have happened.  lump on close losses like tampa and tenn.  in 2020 everything bounced the bills way.  in 2021 it just didn't.  the bills were clearly the best team in the east, and no one other than pats fan thought the bills wouldn't win it.  one windy game and the same group on here that loves misery just couldn't wait to tell us the wheel were coming off, and that the staff needed to go.  easily was probably the wrong word to use, but there really was no threat to the east from inside the division even though one poster would like to have us believe it.

• Like (+1) 2

Fins fans/Tua may have a rough start to the year.

their lineup:

vs Pats

@ Ravens

Vs Bills

@ Cincinnati

I’ll be pulling for the Pats (1st time ever).  They may start the year at 0-4.  

The Tua love could be short lived.

3 minutes ago, hemma said:

Fins fans/Tua may have a rough start to the year.

their lineup:

vs Pats

@ Ravens

Vs Bills

@ Cincinnati

I’ll be pulling for the Pats (1st time ever).  They may start the year at 0-4.  

The Tua love could be short lived.

I think I want to see them 2-2 by then beating Ravens and Pats.  It could help to keep them in Mediocre QB hell for another several seasons.  Same with Pats if they split with Fins. 

and beating the Ravens because I hate them. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

I keep hearing all this stuff about Tua. I’ve watched him now in maybe half a dozen games. Nothing he does wows me at all. In fact, I distinctly remember hoping he wouldn’t be injured when we played him. 

what am I missing now?

Nothing, still has a weak arm

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, teef said:

i get what you're saying, but come on...were you actually worried at any point that the bills weren't going to win the east?  it was close because the bills couldn't get out of their own way, not because of the competition.

Well, yes but....the fact that there was a point, midseason, where the Bills in fact "couldn't get out of their own way", produced my worry that the Bills were actually going to manage to blow it and not win the East.

I don't think I'm the only one who spent part of last season going "@#$%@#^2 it you @@#$%@#$%^ guys lost to @#@#$%@#% Jaguars and let Bellycheat sneak one by you in a hurricane, you're gonna @#$%@#%$ manage to lose the East, aren't you?"

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Didn't FilthyBeast admit to being a Pats fan a while ago? Why do people still respond? I ignore other teams fans right away unless they have a solid reputation for being cool.

Seems primarily to be a Dolphins fan until/unless they seem hopeless, then he switches allegiance to the Pats if they're doing  well.

Has had several previous identities on this and BBMB.  Ask @prissythecat if you wanna know. 

21 hours ago, eball said:

Ahh, our old friend Marcel.  Interesting that he seems to try so much to root for the Fish now that he covers them, whereas when he was in Buffalo I didn't get that sense of homerism at all.

Remember Marcel’s desperation that the Bills NEEDED to draft Travis Etienne last year and his INSIDE SCOOP that it’s DEFINITELY GOING TO HAPPEN!!!??!!11

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiIfk56sTCk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So the latest hype video for Tua involves two missed passes to card board cutouts and then underthrowing a cardboard cutout hitting it in the feet.

It's almost a parody at this point

He did finish the video with a nice wobbly spiral.     He's ready for his AFC east competition.  Just ask @FilthyBeast

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.