Tua impressing in Miami

FilthyBeast

43 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

If they truly felt HIll was that crucial to their success (specifically Mahomes) they would not have let him go.

Regardless as I alluded to in another thread, at some point every contender has to make tough decisions and since KC has already won a SB it lessons the blow to a certain degree. Still think Mahomes is going to be at the top of the MVP picture this year though and prove he's in a class of his own even after losing a star player like Hill.

Hill is one of the top WRs in the game and broke out with Alex Smith throwing to him.  You don't replace a guy like that easily, much less with guys like JuJu Smith-Schuster and Marquez Valdes-Scantling.  You can be assured that the Chefs are very worried about facing the Bills (again) this year, especially with the way the last meeting went.

Honestly, Tua will be fine. He’s no worse than Jimmy G and the Fins will have that gimmick offense with a ton of screens. So numbers wise, I can see Tua putting up some good numbers. However, I don’t think he will ever be the qb who can make the special players or put his team on his back. He will be eventually replaced.

but the Fins have done an incredible job rebuilding that roster. They have a lot of talent but how can anyone be worried about a dolphin?

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

How the most accurate passer in the league performed caught on video !!!!:D  Tyreek should be ducking reporters all day today!!!

Josh is going to eat this team up again this year!!!  Josh rules Miami !!!

Edited by Toyo321
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

How the most accurate passer in the league performed yesterday !!!!:D  Tyreek should be ducking reporters all day today!!!

Wow, he looks like a guy out of the seats. Yikes.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

How the most accurate passer in the league performed yesterday !!!!:D  Tyreek should be ducking reporters all day today!!!

Buccaneers are looking a little blue.

12 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

This is getting into "Worse than EJ" territory.

On 8/4/2022 at 5:36 PM, FilthyBeast said:

That's not what I'm saying at all.

My point is why would KC/Mahomes/Reid fear a Bills team that have beaten in every meaningful game that matters? Obviously this could change if the Bills can ever beat them in the playoffs but until then they are still the better team no matter what the experts and fans think and KC knows this.

I honestly don't know how the Bills stack up against the Bengals because they did not face them last year in the regular season or playoffs, but they made the SB and came within minutes of winning and the Bills exited in the 2nd round. Their head coach also has 2 road playoff wins in his postseason debut where McDermott has zero in 6 years with Buffalo.

If they truly felt HIll was that crucial to their success (specifically Mahomes) they would not have let him go.

Regardless as I alluded to in another thread, at some point every contender has to make tough decisions and since KC has already won a SB it lessons the blow to a certain degree. Still think Mahomes is going to be at the top of the MVP picture this year though and prove he's in a class of his own even after losing a star player like Hill.

What’s is a meaningful game that doesn’t matter? The Bills were extremely close to knock the Chiefs out of the playoffs last season and Hill was what saved them. 

16 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

This was last year regular season. He didn’t play yesterday. I am not convinced Tua will be good and I am not convinced he will be bad. We will know after this year I suspect

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

OMG those are clips from just one game. Wow...

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

He's not as bad as he looks there,  but damn,  that's an ugly compilation of plays from one game. 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

How the most accurate passer in the league performed caught on video !!!!:D  Tyreek should be ducking reporters all day today!!!

Said it since before he was drafted, small, weak arm, injury prone qbs with no elite skills should not be drafted in the 1st round.   

That said, dude needs to be in a west coast timing based offense that utilizes his smarts and quick release.  The throws he was trying to make in that video didn't show that in the least.   Long term backup.

44 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

On top of having jello for for an arm, the guy appears to be color blind,  he has to use his entire body to throw the ball, and it just has zero velocity or accuracy from what these “highlights” show. Just saying  Tua makes me lol 😂 

41 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

On top of having jello for for an arm, the guy appears to be color blind,  he has to use his entire body to throw the ball, and it just has zero velocity or accuracy from what these “highlights” show. Just saying  Tua makes me lol 😂 

You left out the fact that he is also made of glass.

I call him:

"The Human Ace Bandage"!!

image.png.355209867e03b0b794507c98fdfc8675.png

Edited by Special K
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Toyo321 said:

When was THIS game?

EDIT: Nevermind I found out when

Edited by aceman_16

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.