Tua impressing in Miami

FilthyBeast

3 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

How do we always seem to have to endure a QBs best game? We get zero meltdowns it seems. From Mahomes, Tua & Cousins. I can’t think of us forcing a good QB into a bad game. Hope that changes vs Burrow.

I say it over and over.   Not just tua but almost everyone .  Wilson,Brissett, Cousins second half....

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Eyeroll 1

On 12/12/2022 at 2:37 PM, FilthyBeast said:

You can make that argument about the 49ers but the Chargers defense has not been very good this year and were missing a lot of key guys including Derwin James last night.

Every team and star QB goes through a rough patch as we know all too well with this team, but you don't go from best QB/league MVP to complete trash. Something must be up with Tua because he looked pretty dazed last night on the bench and hopefully for our sake we get that version on Saturday or it could be a big problem.

Hmmmmm

On 12/13/2022 at 10:45 AM, FilthyBeast said:

The best QB part certainly debatable but most pundits had him as the leading candidate for MVP before the 49ers game.

Again, you don't put up the type of numbers he has this year by accident. He's going to bounce back probably this week at our expense unfortunately.

Yes… unfortunately 

6 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

How do we always seem to have to endure a QBs best game? We get zero meltdowns it seems. From Mahomes, Tua & Cousins. I can’t think of us forcing a good QB into a bad game. Hope that changes vs Burrow.

Don't forget Peterman, he had a career game against us yesterday.

• Haha (+1) 2

I'm not sure if "impressive" is the right word, but he sure made an impression on me today.

8 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Fields did absolutely nothing against us yesterday.  Granted, he's not Mahomes, but he's been playing pretty well this year. 

I don't remember Lamar giving us any problems either.

19 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

My theory, and I mean this as much of a positive as I do a negative, is that the Bills like to play ball the way they want to play. They don’t really like to get creative until they have to. And of course this year we have the injury bug. And again, for as much as they can be frustrating every week is a battle and we are still #1 in the AFC and have the #1 point differential in the NFL. This is as much a credit to the defense as it is the offense.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

How did Field's do yesterday?

It does often feel that way though.

Yesterday was weather.  Absolutely right though, but when Cousins needed a big play he got it and so it seemed Wilson too.

I think the issue is the Bills haven't intercepted balls of late and the Offence usually needs to go 75-90 yards for scores.

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

Even Zach Wilson had a really solid game against us in the first matchup. He hit almost every throw he needed to to keep the jets in that game. 

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

It comes with the territory of being one of the best. Everyone is going to play their best. Being 11-3 isn't so bad when you know you've beaten the teams at their best.

51 minutes ago, Dr Krentist said:

It comes with the territory of being one of the best. Everyone is going to play their best. Being 11-3 isn't so bad when you know you've beaten the teams at their best.

QFT. It’s not that hard to understand. Remember when the Fish Harley beat the bills in week 3 they doused the coach in Gatorade! Super Bowl!

when the jets beat the bills the coaches hugged and danced and cheered. Super Bowl! When you’re the consensus SB fave everyone gives you the absolute best they can. Problem for them is it’s not enough at the end of the day(season)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr Krentist said:

12-3?

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We don’t always have to endure a QBs best game.

Mike White didn't look so hot...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.