Tua impressing in Miami

FilthyBeast

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Right now it’s hard to tell.. averaging 13.5 points a game pretty good.. also I trust BB make the D pretty good, it’s the O that will hold the Pats back this year because we have two morons running it. (I also think BB is retiring after this year but no proof just a gutt feeling)

Yes, the same defense that didn’t make a stop in a playoff game judging pts playing against the Steelers 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Yes, the same defense that didn’t make a stop in a playoff game judging pts playing against the Steelers 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Umm I said in 2 games.. the Phins did just go off on a supposed Playoff team today.  

that was last year, it isn’t the same defense, I also said it is hard to tell so far.. but they look good.. 

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'm a realistic Bills fan whose not booking tickets to Phoenix next Feb just yet.

I know that's hard for a lot of folks but I was also told I've been wrong about Miami and Tua which I honestly wish was the case right now.

I think they have to beat the Bills before you take a victory lap. Josh has owned them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

It's a terrible matchup even with white which was my point.

Dane Jackson and 2 rookies against Hill/Waddle = not a good thing trust me. If the Bills win it will be one of those 42-40 type of scores.

Oh here we go.  You were absent most of the week when the Bills stomped and your beloved Pats and Miami were so bad that neither one of them wanted to win a football game.  Tua has a good half of football and you are here already.  Shocking.

2 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

The told you so! I wouldve thought he would wait for more than one game that was a clear defensive failure by the ravens to say it though. 😂

Nah he has to get it in while he can.  These opportunities wont come often.  Can only scheme a flawed QB for so long.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Oh here we go.  You were absent most of the week when the Bills stomped and your beloved Pats and Miami were so bad that neither one of them wanted to win a football game.  Tua has a good half of football and you are here already.  Shocking.

He’ll be absent after the Bills stomp the Titans tomorrow, or rather will post some lazy Savior Edwards like wannabe contrarian “analysis” of why it won’t be enough to compete with Miami. Book it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Ravens are certainly a legit SB contender and it's not wise to minimize what happened today IMO.

We barely beat Miami last year in the 2nd game and their defense was a big part of that.

Going to be a lot of pressure now on the Bills tomorrow night to keep pace against a team that has had their number and need to think about that first.

More than 2 TD win while holding the other team to 11 points is barely beat?

I'm a realistic Bills fan whose not booking tickets to Phoenix next Feb just yet.

I know that's hard for a lot of folks but I was also told I've been wrong about Miami and Tua which I honestly wish was the case right now.

I mean you have been pretty much wrong about everything since you got here years ago.  You will likely be wrong about this too.  Of course a broken troll is right at least twice.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

More than 2 TD win while holding the other team to 11 points is barely beat?

I mean you have been pretty much wrong about everything since you got here years ago.  You will likely be wrong about this too.  Of course a broken troll is right at least twice.

I think the clock beats this poster in this case

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Tua had an amazing have/ 1/3rd of a game. I give Tua props for it!

Thats where the props end. Tua had 2 horrible INT against bottom level defense. 

Miami will make the wildcard with what they have... but this business of talking about us splitting game with Miami?  Like KC, Miami has yet to play a good defense.

We will have plenty of film on how to stop Miami and I am not worried at all. 

What’s so absurd about this thought?!?  I wouldn’t be surprised. We  split with NE last year and lost to Jax. 

50 minutes ago, Nelius said:

He’ll be absent after the Bills stomp the Titans tomorrow, or rather will post some lazy Savior Edwards like wannabe contrarian “analysis” of why it won’t be enough to compete with Miami. Book it. 

SaviorEdwards, haven't heard that name in forever.  That was back in the BBMB days lol. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

You are still wrong on the claim. One quarter against soft defensive play does not make you right.

They had a massive comeback win against a super bowl contender on the road.

I know we all hate Miami and Tua including myself, but let's call a spade a spade here...

It was an extremely impressive victory for them.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.