Tua impressing in Miami

FilthyBeast

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

My god just looking at the stat line today makes me want to vomit....good for Tua and the Fish though.

Waddle and Hill about to post some ridiculous numbers this year, could see both going over 1500 yards receiving easily.

Miami played against 2 bad defenses. Id slow that roll till they play Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, boater said:

Aren't you abusing the word "we" since you're a Dolphins troll.

I'm a realistic Bills fan whose not booking tickets to Phoenix next Feb just yet.

I know that's hard for a lot of folks but I was also told I've been wrong about Miami and Tua which I honestly wish was the case right now.

• Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'm a realistic Bills fan whose not booking tickets to Phoenix next Feb just yet.

I know that's hard for a lot of folks but I was also told I've been wrong about Miami and Tua which I honestly wish was the case right now.

You are still wrong on the claim. One quarter against soft defensive play does not make you right.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

OK...wait for about a month and revisit.

Edited by Big Turk

6 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

You aren't a Bills fan. No one here believes that. Your posts are comedy gold which is why I love reading you and Gene. How anyone could be so miserable and complimentary to Miami (your real team) and the Pats* and still try and come off as a Bills fan is flat out hilarious. Keep it up you balance out the pure homers on here. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Um did you not watch what Tua just did on the road against a SB contender? What makes you think the Bills defense is better than the Ravens especially with 2 rookie DB's and Dane Jackson in the secondary?

Yes he was average at best till the 4th quarter where the Baltimore defense laid down and then lost a starting db  to injury at the worst time. One long touchdown was because of a blown coverage, the second touchdown should’ve been intercepted because he doesn’t have the strength to throw the ball that far without putting it on such a giant Arc it takes three years to get there. The best thing will be you and the rest of the fish lovers are  crying as you lose once again to Josh Allen it’s going to be glorious.

46 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

My god just looking at the stat line today makes me want to vomit....good for Tua and the Fish though.

Waddle and Hill about to post some ridiculous numbers this year, could see both going over 1500 yards receiving easily.

2000!

Each!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I am concerned about the next two games.  Especially with Oliver and Davis likely out and Jackson and Settle struggling with injuries.  Waddle and Hill will be tough to defend

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

That D is nothing to brag about either…

Right now it’s hard to tell.. averaging 13.5 points a game pretty good.. also I trust BB make the D pretty good, it’s the O that will hold the Pats back this year because we have two morons running it. (I also think BB is retiring after this year but no proof just a gutt feeling)

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.