Tua impressing in Miami

FilthyBeast

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

He will kever be anything better than an average QB. 

He’s already better than average

Tua literally had a massive injury 2 years ago… Doctors were saying he should Go back to school and take a year maybe a year and a half to rehab

He literally went right to the NFL and started playing… He wasn’t healthy

He’s finally healthy now and he’s much better than Mac Jones

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

He's still a one-read QB, but when that one read takes you to Jaylen Waddle or Tyreek Hill open down field you can make a living off of that. Make him uncomfortable in the pocket and/or get him off his first read and he makes panicky bad plays.

Agree. Hopefully Von "freaking" Miller can make him uncomfortable.

10 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Everything Bills fans are saying about Tua is the same crap they get Uber butt her over when someone said about Josh, especially 2 years ago.

Dolphins may be an issue. A big issue. 

The difference? Josh Allen was still making jaw dropping plays every game several times a game. Still waiting for one from Tua.

In his first start, Allen hurdled pro bowl MLB Anthony Barr and then did a superman lunge for the pylon after outrunning Barr to the endzone for a TD.

Tua simply doesn't have the physical ability to ever do that. Which is why no matter what he becomes the Dolphins will always still be limited by him.

You can accept the truth or you can keep holding out hope.

Edited by Big Turk

Beat Tua the same way you did the Rams. The Bills have a much better defense than the Fins and Ravens. The Bills have an equally impressive offense to the Ravens, who were better than the Fins on offense.

Tua threw a lot of short passes that Ravens didn't stop because of poor tackling, poor coverage, poor handoffs in coverage. Tua's passes were not as impressive as Mac Jones was today and Jones was definitely subpar.

The fact that Jackson ran for a long TD was a fluke. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

The difference? Josh Allen was still making jaw dropping plays every game several times a game. Still waiting drk one from Tua.

I mean he did just pass for 470 and 6 tuddies. I get it, Fitzy has too. No one can sit here and say Dolphins haven’t looked VERY good the first two weeks. 

I hope the Bills destroy them next week, but  damn.

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Always like this, the dolphins win a few games, the trolls come out and when the Bills beat them down those trolls run away. Familiar is the name of the dolphin troll game.

So wait, who’s a Dolphins troll? The guys saying he sucks still or guys like me who say it might be a vastly improved Dolphins team?

• Dislike 1

Just now, TheyCallMeAndy said:

So wait, who’s a Dolphins troll? The guys saying he sucks still or guys like me who say it might be a vastly improved Dolphins team?

Yes b.c of 1 half a game you think they are any good.... all we have seen is bad offense from 6 quarters for the dolphins and bad defense for 4 quarters of the dolphins.

3 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I mean he did just pass for 470 and 6 tuddies. I get it, Fitzy has too. No one can sit here and say Dolphins haven’t looked VERY good the first two weeks. 

I hope the Bills destroy them next week, but  damn.

I think they have looked good but with some obvious flaws too.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.