Tua impressing in Miami

FilthyBeast

19 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Also guarantee neither of those lockerrooms consider the Bills a threat to them, at least KC anyway.

LOL.  That's right, KC and the other AFC teams see the Bills on the schedule and say "easy win."

Are you for real?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Bills will have a massive target on their back this year because of all the media hype and this honestly is a great thing for our rivals, both division and conference wide because guarantee teams like KC and CIN are loving it since all the attention and pressure isn't being thrown their way. Also guarantee neither of those lockerrooms consider the Bills a threat to them, at least KC anyway.

But in regards to Miami, why wouldn't their fanbase be optimistic right now with a new offensive minded head coach and roster that is oozing with talent? Obviously they may get a major reality check soon like many other teams when the live bullets start flying.

KC sees no threat in the team that smoked them in the regular season and was 13 seconds away from eliminating them from the playoffs until they did the inexplicable?

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Bills will have a massive target on their back this year because of all the media hype and this honestly is a great thing for our rivals, both division and conference wide because guarantee teams like KC and CIN are loving it since all the attention and pressure isn't being thrown their way. Also guarantee neither of those lockerrooms consider the Bills a threat to them, at least KC anyway.

But in regards to Miami, why wouldn't their fanbase be optimistic right now with a new offensive minded head coach and roster that is oozing with talent? Obviously they may get a major reality check soon like many other teams when the live bullets start flying.

How would you know this ?  KC not worried about the Bills ?

This is bad conjecture wrapped in speculation coming to a conclusion that is completely amiss.

On 8/2/2022 at 2:53 PM, TBBills said:

Imagine being Tua and knowing the team you play for tried to get rid of you and replace you so many times... your own organization knows you aren't good enough.

To the point where they wanted you gone so bad that the team lost a 1st and 3rd round draft pick to cheat in the process

I read a quote from Tua yesterday.  He was asked what he thinks about everyone being so critical of his deep ball.  He said something along the lines of, “I think it’s because they don’t think I can throw the ball far.”

I found that to be pretty funny.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, eball said:

I read a quote from Tua yesterday.  He was asked what he thinks about everyone being so critical of his deep ball.  He said something along the lines of, “I think it’s because they don’t think I can throw the ball far.”

Genius Reaction GIF

46 minutes ago, eball said:

It's hip to be cagey with the media. 😁

On 8/1/2022 at 1:04 PM, mannc said:

Probably true, but until proven otherwise, I'm not going to assume that McDaniel is an upgrade at HC.  In fact, from what I've seen so far, he's a clown.  

I don’t know if I would call him a clown, but he looks like a doofus. And did he call plays with the 49ers? If so, will he do that with Miami, along with having  the additional responsibilities of head coach? 

On 8/1/2022 at 7:20 PM, FilthyBeast said:

This is one of the dumber takes I've seen from you.  I guarantee you they do, especially KC after losing Hill.  

On 8/2/2022 at 11:32 AM, eball said:

LOL.  That's right, KC and the other AFC teams see the Bills on the schedule and say "easy win."

Are you for real?

That's not what I'm saying at all.

My point is why would KC/Mahomes/Reid fear a Bills team that have beaten in every meaningful game that matters? Obviously this could change if the Bills can ever beat them in the playoffs but until then they are still the better team no matter what the experts and fans think and KC knows this.

I honestly don't know how the Bills stack up against the Bengals because they did not face them last year in the regular season or playoffs, but they made the SB and came within minutes of winning and the Bills exited in the 2nd round. Their head coach also has 2 road playoff wins in his postseason debut where McDermott has zero in 6 years with Buffalo.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I don’t know if I would call him a clown, but he looks like a doofus. And did he call plays with the 49ers? If so, will he do that with Miami, along with having  the additional responsibilities of head coach? 

This is one of the dumber takes I've seen from you.  I guarantee you they do, especially KC after losing Hill.  

If they truly felt HIll was that crucial to their success (specifically Mahomes) they would not have let him go.

Regardless as I alluded to in another thread, at some point every contender has to make tough decisions and since KC has already won a SB it lessons the blow to a certain degree. Still think Mahomes is going to be at the top of the MVP picture this year though and prove he's in a class of his own even after losing a star player like Hill.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.