Tua impressing in Miami

FilthyBeast

On 6/14/2022 at 2:04 AM, GETTOTHE50 said:

Tyreek is going to sink that whole organization. Andy Reid managed him to best of his ability and Patrick force fed him the ball. There’s no way a young rookie head coach and a shoddy qb will be able to contain tyreeks frustration and keep him satisfied. I expect him to blow up Antonio brown style by half way through the season. 

I mean look, he’s regretting his decision of leaving the chiefs, bc he’s obviously not over them. 

This would be amazing. I hope you are correct. 

• Like (+1) 1

I also heard that Tua is actually not impressing anyone in Miami, 

• Like (+1) 1

Whether he is impressing or not, the new coaching staff is handling the situation a lot better than Flores did.   I still think Flores is a good defensive coach, but his handling of the QB situation in Miami was St. Doug like.    Getting positive press out there about Tua is a good start to building his confidence up.

That said, coming into the league I thought Tua was built to thin and had too weak of an arm to be an elite QB.   Still think he is smart, can manage an offense, and gets the ball out incredibly quick.   Is he a real threat in the division probably not, but he can be a solid starter for a few years.   His career most likely ends up as a high level back up.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Whether he is impressing or not, the new coaching staff is handling the situation a lot better than Flores did.   I still think Flores is a good defensive coach, but his handling of the QB situation in Miami was St. Doug like.    Getting positive press out there about Tua is a good start to building his confidence up.

That said, coming into the league I thought Tua was built to thin and had too weak of an arm to be an elite QB.   Still think he is smart, can manage an offense, and gets the ball out incredibly quick.   Is he a real threat in the division probably not, but he can be a solid starter for a few years.   His career most likely ends up as a high level back up.

Your weak arm statement is the reason the Fins will never go anywhere with this guy. He can't make all the throws you need your QB to make to be successful at the NFL level. In our division Josh is tops of course but I think Wilson can develop into a really good QB. He can make the throws. Unlike with Darnold the Jets appear to be trying to give him some talent to work with.

23 minutes ago, jletha said:

Yikes...hyping up a 9 yard out from a perfect pocket that he threw one time.

That pass had no velocity, it was starting to float before it got to the receiver, seriously unimpressive. 

27 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

That was also the game the Saints were taking people from the crowd to play because of Covid. If that's a highlight, I'm worried 

We always have the video of the 30 yard wobbler he threw to Tyreke Hill in OTA's, where Hill had to slow down so quickly for the ball that he was proud of himself and raised one fist in the air. :thumbsup:

Wasn’t gonna start a whole thread for this cause it’s really not even worthy of a post….however, it was so stupid it tickled me 😂. The way this idiots eye brows started arching at the end pushed me over the fence to post it. His eye brows looked like the eyes on they angled crying laughing emoji 🤣

Oh side note…I also get tickled every time I see this thread title 🤣😂🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Wasn’t gonna start a whole thread for this cause it’s really not even worthy of a post….however, it was so stupid it tickled me 😂. The way this idiots eye brows started arching at the end pushed me over the fence to post it. His eye brows looked like the eyes on they angled crying laughing emoji 🤣

Oh side note…I also get tickled every time I see this thread title 🤣😂🤣

And…Tool of the year goes to?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Miami fans currently are very optimistic for their season after these training camp footages, it’s actually kind of like the feeling in this board in the “good” years during the drought. 

A Poster in Twitter says this best. This is eye candy. took to much time to reach home, no safety on the field "eye candy"

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Miami fans currently are very optimistic for their season after these training camp footages, it’s actually kind of like the feeling in this board in the “good” years during the drought. 

Except Hill and Waddle are the best wide receiver combo in the NFL. We never had that talent in the drought. People are underestimating Miami. 

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Except Hill and Waddle are the best wide receiver combo in the NFL. We never had that talent in the drought. People are underestimating Miami. 

That pass was a complete floater, our rookie Elam could defend that pass all day every day. Anyone of us could have taken a nap when the ball was thrown and woke up be fore it was caught,  Tua isn’t impressing anyone 

1 hour ago, Awwufelloff said:

No no, not even remotely, sorry if sarcasm, they might be the fastest combo, but I love Chase and Higgins more. Evans and Godwin more, and I'll still take Theilan and Jefferson over them easily. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.