Tua impressing in Miami

FilthyBeast

Word outta Chicago is Nate Peterman is tearing it up in OTAs. Matt Eberflus, while he didn’t say it verbatim… or even allude to it in any way… nonetheless, has given off body language that suggests he believes he very well be the next Sid Luckman. 

• Haha (+1) 6

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Lot of hype coming out of Miami these days....if Tua does in fact take off this year like JA17 did in year 3 the dolphins are going to be a big problem.

Ahh yes the resident Miami fan.  👏👏👏👏👏

Reminds me of the Peterman hype around practices and training camp.  Not going to lie, I bought into it.  I'm sure we all did with certain guys along the way.   That's what happens when your're searching for that QB.  God, I don't  miss those days.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, transient said:

Word outta Chicago is Nate Peterman is tearing it up in OTAs. Matt Eberflus, while he didn’t say it verbatim… or even allude to it in any way… nonetheless, has given off body language that suggests he believes he very well be the next Sid Luckman. 

Maybe Miami will trade a first round pick to Bears for him.

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Lot of hype coming out of Miami these days....if Tua does in fact take off this year like JA17 did in year 3 the dolphins are going to be a big problem.

What else is he going to say?

"Man he really does suck but I only came here for the money?"

40 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Miami reminds me of the Bills with Tyrod. Loaded with talent. Ok QB held them back

But their roster talent is even better than anything Tyrod had, so if he can be just ok, they can score a bunch.  

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Between this and Tre White never coming back to form I’m officially depressed and very worried.

Don't forget that Mac Jones is in the best shape of his life now. Buffalo needs to be scared...very scared!

Edited by chongli
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.