Tua impressing in Miami

FilthyBeast

Did all their guys pitch in and buy him some size and strength, with a heaping helping of velocity?  Asking for a friend…, 

• Haha (+1) 2

Wait til the live bullets fly. Tua will be the same noodle arm QB when facing pressure. The Bills made him look silly in their first meeting last year. I'll have to see it consistently for me to buy into all they hype. Same with that limp arm phony in NE.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

Lot of hype coming out of Miami these days....if Tua does in fact take off this year like JA17 did in year 3 the dolphins are going to be a big problem.

Nothing sends fear into division rivals like solid OTAs!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I don't believe the hype coming out of the Miami camp. What else are they supposed to say? So the Tia positives absolutely makes sense. 

Thus far, Tua has under preformed for several reasons. Lack of coaching support and talent are in the forefront. Add on injuries, no run game, and Oline issues. This year, It's clear the Dolphins have given him many weapons.  The Dolphins will find out what kind of WB Tua is. Hopefully, he's just serviceable and not elite. I would be shocked if he's franchise material. 

Lot of hype coming out of Miami these days....if Tua does in fact take off this year like JA17 did in year 3 the dolphins are going to be a big problem.

Josh reverting to 2019 Josh is more worrisome to me than Tua being that good. I am also more worried about Zach Wilson making the Jets decent and a 10 win team than Tua.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

“Tua ACTUALLY has one of the prettiest balls I’ve ever caught.”

Players will never throw their QB under the bus, but that “ACTUALLY” tells you Hill knows exactly what’s up.

Yeah, I don't know what the media thinks, is Hill supposed to just go on on him and say he can't hit him deep?

Tua will have to make a quantum leap to even be relevant this year. 

I would caution people to not over look Tua and the Dolphins.  That offense is loaded now, and its not going to need Tua to have a Josh Allen like year 3 for it to be dangerous with all that speed.  They are fast everywhere...QB, RB, WR, and TE.  If Tua can be solid they will be a tough matchup.  If Tua can be better than that, they will be a quite dangerous offense.  

There are still legit questions about them though...they fired a good HC, so will the new regime be as good, better or worse?  Can Tua stay healthy, and if he does, what kind of player can he be?  Plus the RB's have both had injury issues in the recent years.  

But that offense does have potential to be quite good even if Tua is just solid.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

And, really? Do we believe anything Tyreek Hill says?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I would caution people to not over look Tua and the Dolphins.  That offense is loaded now, and its not going to need Tua to have a Josh Allen like year 3 for it to be dangerous with all that speed.  They are fast everywhere...QB, RB, WR, and TE.  If Tua can be solid they will be a tough matchup.  If Tua can be better than that, they will be a quite dangerous offense.  

There are still legit questions about them though...they fired a good HC, so will the new regime be as good, better or worse?  Can Tua stay healthy, and if he does, what kind of player can he be?  Plus the RB's have both had injury issues in the recent years.  

But that offense does have potential to be quite good even if Tua is just solid.  

Miami reminds me of the Bills with Tyrod. Loaded with talent. Ok QB held them back

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.