Zach Wilson - He’s “thick” now 😱

YoloinOhio

On 7/17/2022 at 5:45 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

So you aren’t attracted to Boyst in a dress?

Ha Ha

At 5:00 am maybe, but I've been drinking for 12 straight by then and I'm using both sides of the street to walk home... if I make it that far

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Yeah...I bet his Mom's best friend is telling all her girlfriends that, but I am pretty sure she has more "intimate" knowledge than most people do...and likely talking about different things 🤣

Zach Wilson for pimp of the year...those are some pretty decent MILF's to choose from I must say...and Zach Wilson's Mom is quite the stunner herself...

https://www.outkick.com/zach-wilsons-street-cred-explodes-amongst-athletes-for-allegedly-sleeping-with-his-moms-best-friend/

Edited by Big Turk

On 7/17/2022 at 2:16 PM, YoloinOhio said:

She is good looking but she reminds me of a Kardashian. Trying to be famous with zero talent except in her case her son plays in the NFL. She, Zach, and the friend he banged should take this to the Jerry Springer show. I bet it would be ratings gold if they did.

On 7/17/2022 at 3:11 PM, HappyDays said:

Her face looks way too much like Zach Wilson's face. It's frightening.

I've solved the mystery.  It wasn't Zach who slept with the MILF friend, it was his mom.  Simple case of mistaken identity.

On a side note, yes to that friend any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Edited by 1ManRaid

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

So a young, rich, good-looking celebrity/athlete bagged a late-40s/early-50s cougar?  That's amazing!

No, not amazing that he COULD do it...amazing that he would WANT to do it when he is having much hotter, tighter bodied women his own age throwing themselves at him.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

So, she's joking about her son banging one of her friends?

Yeah, that's normal.

F the Jets

Uh it's in response to the allegations from Wilson's former girlfriend that he cheated on her with one of his Mom's best friends.

Edited by Big Turk

59 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

No, not amazing that he COULD do it...amazing that he would WANT to do it when he is having much hotter, tighter bodied women his own age throwing themselves at him.

Yup.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.