Zach Wilson - He’s “thick” now 😱

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

giphy.gif

Which mom was like "I gotta hit that"

Lol, that video is how I always felt his teammates viewed him. Now it’s like, “huh, maybe I was wrong about this dude?”

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't think it takes a lot of confidence.  He's not a you or I...regular Joe's.  He's a professional QB in NYC.  Women throw themselves at him.

We had a guy on my college team that was a virgin, not good looking and had no clue how to talk to women...never had a GF.  

We went out drinking one night and told woman in the bar that we were celebrating as a group because our good man Danny was just drafted by the Pirates and got a $7 million dollar signing bonus.  He had girls all over him the entire night.  They were like ants with dropped candy on the ground.

I used to hangout in areas where Braves players used to frequent....these guys just sit down and girls come to them.  

First of all, women throw themselves at us too. Don’t you remember Houston?!?

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, teef said:

this was my thought too.  maybe he didn't do anything at all and this older broad just threw herself at him.  not a bad move either way, but i just have a feeling he didn't have to work for it.

That was my first thought too.  How difficult could that have been for him? This is factoring in the opinion of my daughter who turns 17 this month.  She happened to see him on TV during the draft and ever since then she has been emphatic about how smoking hot he is.

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

That was my first thought too.  How difficult could that have been for him? This is factoring in the opinion of my daughter who turns 17 this month.  She happened to see him on TV during the draft and ever since then she has been emphatic about how smoking hot he is.

i actually asked my 35 year old wife what she thought of him yesterday, and she also gave him the hot label.  

3 hours ago, teef said:

i actually asked my 35 year old wife what she thought of him yesterday, and she also gave him the hot label.  

If scientists came up with a way to transfer people’s consciousnesses into new, custom made bodies I’d flip right past the Zack Wilson page in the new body catalog.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

If scientists came up with a way to transfer people’s consciousnesses into new, custom made bodies I’d flip right past the Zack Wilson page in the new body catalog.

i'm with you on this one.  he has too much of an eddie haskell vibe.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Lol, that video is how I always felt his teammates viewed him. Now it’s like, “huh, maybe I was wrong about this dude?”

First of all, women throw themselves at us too. Don’t you remember Houston?!?

I do.  That was Boyst in a wig.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/13/2022 at 4:08 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

DAB09FDD-82CC-462A-9C4B-27FCAE993AFD.webp

The amount of alcohol one with have to drink to wake up next to this is more than the human body can handle. Its kind of like a built in safety mechanism

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.