Zach Wilson - He’s “thick” now 😱

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, eball said:

Welcome to the board, Rigby.  It’s not often we see a Jack Palance reference, so I’m guessing you’re no spring chicken!

Haha I'm actually only 35 he was in some of my favorite movies, especially Tango and Cash and City Slickers.

Edited by Rigby
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, Kirby. But it takes more than boinking your mom's friend to be an alpha. With the O resources added to the Jets we will see if he takes command of their offense in the way an aggressive leader would. 

I’m not being sarcastic (but am being a little funny). I don’t want my QB to be a nice, quiet, polite young man. I want a guy with an edge. Coming from BYU that isn’t something that you often see. I want guys to follow the QB. Judging by social media (not the best judge) he’s gained universal “respect” for this. This was absolutely “out of character” for how we viewed him. It takes an “edge” to do something like this. The jokes are hilarious. That’s just a part though. It takes a ton of confidence to persue your mom’s best friend. That guy CLEARLY believes that he’s that guy. This might convince others of that.

This is just a small anecetodal story. There was a guy here (I barely knew him), roughly my age, that had a relationship with a smoking hot teacher when he was 18. Word spread like wildfire and everyone looked up to him. It came up at a lunch 2 weeks ago as someone was telling the story. It was almost 25 years ago. 

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m not being sarcastic (but am being a little funny). I don’t want my QB to be a nice, quiet, polite young man. I want a guy with an edge. Coming from BYU that isn’t something that you often see. I want guys to follow the QB. Judging by social media (not the best judge) he’s gained universal “respect” for this. This was absolutely “out of character” for how we viewed him. It takes an “edge” to do something like this. The jokes are hilarious. That’s just a part though. It takes a ton of confidence to persue your mom’s best friend. That guy CLEARLY believes that he’s that guy. This might convince others of that.

UNderstood. I do agree with a QB needing an edge. I remember JP Losman missing that part completely (besides his failings as a QB)

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Am I the only one wondering why Robb has pics of Ken on his computer?

That's from my own stash. I have the largest collection of Ken dolls in the world. They're all slightly different and the only thing they have in common is that they're all naked

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is just a small anecetodal story. There was a guy here (I barely knew him), roughly my age, that had a relationship with a smoking hot teacher when he was 18. Word spread like wildfire and everyone looked up to him. It came up at a lunch 2 weeks ago as someone was telling the story. It was almost 25 years ago. 

giphy.gif

Which mom was like "I gotta hit that"

Edited by Captain Hindsight

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

In this thread? I can’t find it - what page?

It was the fan that posted a video and then deleted it.  He said "looks like the mom's friend thing wasn't true" or something like that.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

So the mom's BFF thing was bogus?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Where did you see that? Does he not actually have that dawg in him after all??

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

In that fan tweet. 

Zach Wilson: "Yeah, totally, totally, those allegations are false."

image.png.9c889519dfb20f0fe3defa01ca595094.png

15 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don't think it takes a lot of confidence.  He's not a you or I...regular Joe's.  He's a professional QB in NYC.  Women throw themselves at him.

We had a guy on my college team that was a virgin, not good looking and had no clue how to talk to women...never had a GF.  

We went out drinking one night and told woman in the bar that we were celebrating as a group because our good man Danny was just drafted by the Pirates and got a $7 million dollar signing bonus.  He had girls all over him the entire night.  They were like ants with dropped candy on the ground.

I used to hangout in areas where Braves players used to frequent....these guys just sit down and girls come to them.  

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't think it takes a lot of confidence.  He's not a you or I...regular Joe's.  He's a professional QB in NYC.  Women throw themselves at him.

We had a guy on my college team that was a virgin, not good looking and had no clue how to talk to women...never had a GF.  

We went out drinking one night and told woman in the bar that we were celebrating as a group because our good man Danny was just drafted by the Pirates and got a $7 million dollar signing bonus.  He had girls all over him the entire night.  They were like ants with dropped candy on the ground.

I used to hangout in areas where Braves players used to frequent....these guys just sit down and girls come to them.  

this was my thought too.  maybe he didn't do anything at all and this older broad just threw herself at him.  not a bad move either way, but i just have a feeling he didn't have to work for it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.