Zach Wilson - He’s “thick” now 😱

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

His mom is hot.....but is a Trumper.  I am trying not to hold it against her

JP Losman's mother was a smoke show. Sat behind me in the endzone at the Miami debacle when we were ahead by 20  and lost the game in the second half

Edited by flaz
  • Like (+1) 2

No excuses for him this year. JD has given him playmakers to work with on offense. Same thing Beane did for Allen. If Jets fans are still questioning if he can be the guy after this season then they are in trouble.

I worked as an arborist for 10 years and have worked construction for most of my working life... over 30 years.

Not that they're all the same build but farm boys have a strength you get from working long hours of physical labor from a young age. They also develop a strong sense of leverages and biomechanics.

Josh is definitely farmer strong.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

JA17 is a thick boy too so can see why Jets fans are probably giddy about this news.

Wilson did seem to play better last year after coming back from injury and it mirrored JA17's rookie season to a certain degree.

Of the other AFC East QBs he's the only one I'm worried at all about developing.

3 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

So wilson is thick, Tua can "actually" throw, and Jones lost his gut.

Sounds like Josh Allen envy to me. The best is the Tua news....."He can actually throw actually!"

If that isn't the most unconvincing BS, I dont know what is.

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

No excuses for him this year. JD has given him playmakers to work with on offense. Same thing Beane did for Allen. If Jets fans are still questioning if he can be the guy after this season then they are in trouble.

He needs to take a step this year for sure. I don't think he has to prove he is "the guy" this year. Wilson is legit a guy where actually the Allen development curve is relevant - much more than with Tua. That doesn't mean he will be Josh Allen, but I do think Josh's 2nd season numbers are the kind of target for Wilson this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Bills92 said:

I remember the 'hope' I had when Trent Edwards bulked up using TRX 

Gawd... I love living on the other side of the QB tracks now

Go Bills!

Oh wow, that brings back some memories! 😂

I remember all the hype around that TRX stuff.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.