Bills OTAs

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

On the plus side he probably saved a touchdown by holding onto the ball all the way to the 14 yard line.  

Lol, I feel ya...yeah it was nerve rattling on just about each and every KR/PR much of the entire season. That said though, even with the few mistakes McK made he still was a threat to take it to the house any moment. He got some good chunk yardage returns fairly often too.

But yeah, between him and Stevenson on KR/PR's, I don't see how every Bills fan didn't have ball security on their mind lol

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Tavon Austin has evolved to budding star… dude had 4 TDS in camp today brah.

And wait til Kumerow rounds into form, bro-heim...........he had the greatest training camp in Bills history last year.    Pads and live game action are overrated.

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Tavon Austin has evolved into budding star… dude had 4 TDS in camp today brah.

Lol, yeah I mean if one makes more than needs to be in these situations while players are in shorts, 7 on 7 type drills etc, the thing for one to tell themselves is Nate Peterman at least did it when pads were on and into preseason.

53 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I hear the BBMB is taking a "let's not discuss the team" approach to message boarding........perhaps you should sign up over there.

And btw, speak when you are spoken to, broo.    It looks idiotic and weak to refuse to support your position......as you chose........ but go then jump in to complain further later in the thread.    Go away.   Never hearda ya'. :lol:  

hahah ok dokie there big boy.  Let me bow down to the all mighty Badolbillz.....   gtfo here....

I already commented how your arguments are invalid due to different variables. Just because you continue to ride high on your horse and beat it to death doesn't mean it garners any respect.

You are basing your argument on last years numbers.  Which is very idiotic (using your word) since according to that logic, Josh Allen would never improve because of last year or the year before or the year before that.  Or there is no chance of Gabe Davis improving, or Knox, or anyone for that matter because of...... wait for it.... Last years numbers.  

Which means ABSOLUTLEY nothing going into this year.  

As I said, let the season play out. But whom am I to give any advice to the almighty BBMB poster.  

7 hours ago, Logic said:

What a shocker. The Pessimism Twins are on the same page on this topic and BADOL is telling me I’m wrong. The more things change…

Lastly, BADOL, have you EVER been wrong? Like…even once? You must be on like a 40 or 50 year streak at this point. Very impressive.

LOL, that's gold Logic, GOLD!

Last year it was Beane and McDermott can't find a TE.  This year it's WR3.

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Come on. You know better than this.

Past 3 years of NY Jet starting QBs.

Darnold - 25 starts

Wilson - 13 starts

Flacco - 5 starts

White - 3 starts

Falk - 2 starts

Siemian - 1 start

Johnson - 1 relief game

Compared to the Buffalo Bills QB for the last 3 seasons.

Just some stats like Bado cited.  LOL.  I bet Crowder doesn't notice the difference.  (sarcasm)!

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL, that's gold Logic, GOLD!

Last year it was Beane and McDermott can't find a TE.  This year it's WR3.

Past 3 years of NY Jet starting QBs.

Darnold - 25 starts

Wilson - 13 starts

Flacco - 5 starts

White - 3 starts

Falk - 2 starts

Siemian - 1 start

Johnson - 1 relief game

Compared to the Buffalo Bills QB for the last 3 seasons.

Just some stats like Bado cited.  LOL.  I bet Crowder doesn't notice the difference.  (sarcasm)!

I wonder how Beasley would have done in those schemes under those QBs with the Jets. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.