Bills OTAs

YoloinOhio

I’m about ready to give up on Hodgins. Every year we hear some sort of great praise, just last year McD said he’s positioned himself to make a “real” move, but despite all the applause levied onto him, he just can’t stay out of the training room. The best ability is availability and he’s always hurt. 

23 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I’m about ready to give up on Hodgins. Every year we hear some sort of great praise, just last year McD said he’s positioned himself to make a “real” move, but despite all the applause levied onto him, he just can’t stay out of the training room. The best ability is availability and he’s always hurt. 

Hodgins was a 7th Round Draft Pick to begin with, was cut after Training Camp last season, and spent the year on the Practice Squad. Why anyone even brings him up is beyond me at this point. Imo he's the 9th WR on the roster. He'd be lucky to make the Practice Squad again and has zero chance of making the 53.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Hodgins was a 7th Round Draft Pick to begin with, was cut after Training Camp last season, and spent the year on the Practice Squad. Why anyone even brings him up is beyond me at this point. Imo he's the 9th WR on the roster. He'd be lucky to make the Practice Squad again and has zero chance of making the 53.

Agreed, but if I recall I think the optimism is/was based on reports he was outshining Davis early on in camp their rookie year combined with how well Davis then went on to play. 

50 minutes ago, wppete said:

Watched the whole interview and excited for him, really hoping he makes the team, I like his mentality and hope he can get to what he was. I’m a fan. 

Can we get the list of Bills players you are rooting against and don't like their attitudes? 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I thought he was 5th round pick ?   but I do agree with you 

Edited by Putin

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

I was wrong. Technically, he was a 6th Round Pick. But he was the 28th pick of the 6th Round so basically a 7th.

I thought he was picked right after Jake Fromm who was a 5th round pick ? 

4 minutes ago, Putin said:

I thought he was picked right after Jake Fromm who was a 5th round pick ? 

No, Jake Fromm was selected in Round 5 at Pick 167. Our next selection was Tyler Bass in Round 6 at Pick 188. Then Isaiah Hodgins in Round 6 at Pick 207.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_NFL_Draft

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.