Bills OTAs

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

LOL.  I have Bills alerts on Twitter and that time of year, anytime there's an alert, I hold my breath for a sec.

It's a tense few weeks alright. I just stick to the Bills PR for Twitter notifications. Anything else I don't want to know! 

52 minutes ago, BritBill said:

It's a tense few weeks alright. I just stick to the Bills PR for Twitter notifications. Anything else I don't want to know! 

It's not the saying without Zay Jones or Cyrus Koundjio running around high as a kite and nekkid as a baby. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It's not the saying without Zay Jones or Cyrus Koundjio running around high as a kite and nekkid as a baby. 

Shady's adult parties and Dareus touring the world dressed as Captain Birdseye  were as bad as I want it to be thank you very much. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Are you trying to increase your post quota for the year? Far as I can see, you posted this three times in the last two days. Your contributions are appreciated, of course, but this seems excessive

I don’t understand the question - this was just a quote from within the past 30 minutes. Beane is speaking right now. I wouldn’t have posted it previously as it didn’t exist. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t understand the question - this was just a quote from within the past 30 minutes. Beane is speaking right now. I wouldn’t have posted it previously as it didn’t exist. 

Right that would mean you'd started reporting things from the future....which is ridiculous...right?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So weird. That post and your prior one showed as repeats on my feed from the one that you posted with the tweet outlining the schedule for this week and next. I need to lay off the drugs apparently. Apologies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

So weird. That post and your prior one showed as repeats on my feed from the one that you posted with the tweet outlining the schedule for this week and next. I need to lay off the drugs apparently. Apologies.

I've seen this glitch, occasionally the forum shows a random different tweet instead of the one that was actually posted. It's very confusing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not saying Von Miller has to play 100% of the snaps, but if he is getting in the same ballpark of snaps as AJE and the other DE’s, McD and Frazier are idiots.  You don’t pay a difference maker huge $$$ to just be part of a JAG rotation. 

Edited by BTB
  • Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, BTB said:

I’m not saying Von Miller has to play 100% of the snaps, but if he is getting in the same ballpark of snaps as AJE and the other DE’s, McD and Frazier are idiots.  You don’t pay a difference maker huge $$$ to just be part of a JAG rotation. 

I don't disagree but if the difference is him taking 70% of the defensive snaps all season and dropping to sub 50% late season/playoffs then I prefer he take less during the season. 

Not saying that will happen but he's not as young as he used to be. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BTB said:

I'm pretty confident that won't be the case. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BritBill said:

Shady's adult parties and Dareus touring the world dressed as Captain Birdseye  were as bad as I want it to be thank you very much. 

Mongolian Buffet, baby!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.