Bills OTAs

YoloinOhio

On 6/2/2022 at 11:34 AM, Mynamemike said:

I like it but I’m still looking for this one. Can’t find it anywhere

E077D6D2-5065-4F73-AF6B-5374436A546E.jpeg

Maybe this is it?  Looks like it was a special just for 2021 training camp.  Might find it on Ebay, and this might help to know the name:  https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/buffalo-bills-new-era-2021-nfl-training-camp-panama-bucket-hat-white/o-3538+t-70483590+p-71010513187+z-9-3467761987

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Anyone know what’s happening with Spencer Brown?  All I’ve been able to find is that he had ‘a procedure’.

Wondering if it is related to last year’s back problem or something new, like a hernia.

If it is a continuation of his back problem, starting RT may be more competitive than expected.

4 hours ago, hemma said:

Anyone know what’s happening with Spencer Brown?  All I’ve been able to find is that he had ‘a procedure’.

Wondering if it is related to last year’s back problem or something new, like a hernia.

If it is a continuation of his back problem, starting RT may be more competitive than expected.

Knee scope minor 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, fergie's ire said:

Maybe this is it?  Looks like it was a special just for 2021 training camp.  Might find it on Ebay, and this might help to know the name:  https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/buffalo-bills-new-era-2021-nfl-training-camp-panama-bucket-hat-white/o-3538+t-70483590+p-71010513187+z-9-3467761987

This link shows that the item is available:  https://www.nflsportjersey.net/bills-white-2021-training-camp-bucket-hat-p86283

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/1/2022 at 6:42 PM, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Close but no. Same shape, McD's is not straw.

Dude, I have been looking for the McD hat forever. I want one bad. I can’t even find it plain on the the new era site. 

47 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It's crazy how fast the offseason goes nowadays.   I dont know if its my age, or a change in the way the NFL does things but I can remember waiting with very little patience for the season to start, but it seems like the gap between February and September is a lot shorter now.

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

It's crazy how fast the offseason goes nowadays.   I dont know if its my age, or a change in the way the NFL does things but I can remember waiting with very little patience for the season to start, but it seems like the gap between February and September is a lot shorter now.

The NFL works very hard to stay in the news everyday and they are getting better at it

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

The world's days are getting longer by 1.88 milliseconds per century.  

I think it's because you're older and have more responsibility...makes the day go by faster.

On 6/1/2022 at 4:57 PM, eball said:

You were quick.  I edited my response right after posting to say "25-35" but I don't think it will be much higher than that.  The Bills' offense is very, very good and look at how they finished the season. 

Punting is not going to be a critical part of this team, this year.

Bills had 12 punts in the last four games, 5 vs. Carolina and 7 vs. the lowly Jets in the last game, wrapped around the 2 no punt games.  That translates to 51 on the year.  If you have to punt 12 times vs. Carolina and the Jets who were both out of the playoffs, doubt you will be anywhere near 35.  KC had 40 punts last year which is the low for a 17 game season.

18 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Bills had 12 punts in the last four games, 5 vs. Carolina and 7 vs. the lowly Jets in the last game, wrapped around the 2 no punt games.  That translates to 51 on the year.  If you have to punt 12 times vs. Carolina and the Jets who were both out of the playoffs, doubt you will be anywhere near 35.  KC had 40 punts last year which is the low for a 17 game season.

Didn't they also go for it on 4th down like 5 times in those two no punt games?

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The world's days are getting longer by 1.88 milliseconds per century.  

I think it's because you're older and have more responsibility...makes the day go by faster.

I think this is the case with myself. I've been so busy with work and other things I haven't had much time to think about football and "wait" for the season to start. So I guess that's a good thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.