Bills OTAs

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

Johnson is supposed to be really smart and makes good decision, abut lacks measurables and thleticism.  I think that puts a cap on his upside.  The Bills have another couple of young guys: Damar Hamlin and Josh Thomas who are good athletes with more size than Johnson.  The question to which we lack the answer is whether or not they have the mental makeup to eventually start.  If they do, Their upside might be higher than Johnson's

No argument there as far as Thomas and and Hamlin, however I do not know the" measurables and athleticism" I was and still am intrigued by what Ed Reed saw in the kid to make those statements. I'm sure we'll get to see more of these guys soon.

Edited by nosejob
  • Like (+1) 1

On 5/28/2022 at 1:42 PM, nosejob said:

I think the Honeybadger deal would be the marker. I think 9 mil. per is ok. I would think a 2 yr. deal with the 1st being mostly a signing bonus, On the other hand, Ed Reed said Joquain (sp?) Johnson would be a pro bowler for years, so there's that.

I just think this is not the year to break up the safety tandem.

May have no choice. But agreed bad timing by poyer for Bills to try to leverage what Is a very good thing. Hyde and poyer.

Hope Poyers wifey is not a dk about the contract though

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

May have no choice. But agreed bad timing by poyer for Bills to try to leverage what Is a very good thing. Hyde and poyer.

Hope Poyers wifey is not a dk about the contract though

At this point a trade could be a very real possibility especial with Jaquan Johnson ready to step in. I think Jaquan can be a very good starting safety next to Hyde. 

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.