Bills OTAs

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

BTB is complaining because Poyer not there but doesn't acknowledge that others are missing 

Who are the other players not attending, and do they have legit reasons for skipping the OTA’s, or just pouting over a contract squabble?  

…and yes, I understand that they are voluntary. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Magox said:

Part of an NFL players responsibilities are to the fans and organization but not solely to them.  Just like you and me, there is a personal responsibility and he is in the middle of negotiations and from his perspective this is the last chance he has at getting a multiyear contract that will forever secure he, his family and his legacy.

It is a voluntary workout, he doesn't have to be here and I don't begrudge him one bit on what he believes is best for his families interests.   He is an old pro, him missing some voluntary workouts is not going to affect him one bit when it comes to his play on the field.

Does he deserve a new big time extension is the question.  Does anyone know what Poyer is due to earn this year?  I like Poyer's game.  He is a solid player and leader on our defense.  That being said, he is not some amazingly gifted athlete playing the safety position who has revolutionized the game.  I get that everyone wants financial security.  But not sure he is the guy the Bills are going to throw the Brinks truck at.  Especially since they still have Jacquan Johnson and Damar Hamlin, who the Bills might be high on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Woot football stuff 

Cooling Want More GIF by Zoo Berlin

Is that beer 🍺 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BTB said:

So is it okay if no one shows up?  What makes it okay for just the disgruntled one(s) to blow it off?

Voluntary, Optional, Not required, or do we have to make it simpler for you?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.