People like Patrisse Cullors and Al Sharpton are the definition of ‘House Negroe’

They get paid off by their “master”- the Democrat Party- to keep all the ‘field negroes’ (uneducated and subservient blacks) in line on the “plantation”...

They do this by criticizing, or mocking, ‘runaway slaves’ (educated and independent thinking blacks) as not authentically black, or Uncle Tom- simply because they were able to make a way for themselves, and are no longer dependent on their master for survival...

The House Negroes also keep the Field Negroes in line by scaring them about what’s on the other side (aka Freedom) if they dare leave the plantation (How is “master” gonna be able to take care of them, with his scraps for dinner, and the one room shack in the back yard?)  They are made to think that is the best they will ever have, because they aren’t smart enough, or evolved enough, to deserve any better...shameful...

We all know about the slavery of the body...but something far worse is a slavery of the mind...And the modern Democrats are “masters” at it...😉

Have a blessed day everyone. 👍

edit: I had to add an “e” at the end of negroe just so the word would not be blocked...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Disagree 1

• JaCrispy changed the title to People like Patrisse Cullors and Al Sharpton are the definition of ‘House Negroe’

I don't like  Cullors but Sharpton did well in Buffalo praising all the support the community gave the victims and their families. He praised the black community for staying peaceful . 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

They get paid off by their “master”- the Democrat Party- to keep all the ‘field negroes’ (uneducated and subservient blacks) in line on the “plantation”...

They do this by criticizing, or mocking, ‘runaway slaves’ (educated and independent thinking blacks) as not authentically black, or Uncle Tom- simply because they were able to make a way for themselves, and are no longer dependent on their master for survival...

The House Negroes also keep the Field Negroes in line by scaring them about what’s on the other side (aka Freedom) if they dare leave the plantation (How is “master” gonna be able to take care of them, with his scraps for dinner, and the one room shack in the back yard?)  They are made to think that is the best they will ever have, because they aren’t smart enough, or evolved enough, to deserve any better...shameful...

We all know about the slavery of the body...but something far worse is a slavery of the mind...And the modern Democrats are “masters” at it...😉

Have a blessed day everyone. 👍

edit: I had to add an “e” at the end of negroe just so the word would not be blocked...

This lame old trope? This crap of comparing the Democratic party to a plantation where people were exploited, raped, tortured, terrorized and brainwashed is just stupid. 

Is Trump a plantation master for the oceans of uneducated whites out there being told their country is being taken from them? Or is the lying, ignorant, disgusting POS Trump ok at what he does because he is white? 

Seriously, if you hate Sharpton, you must really hate Trump....White privilege? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ALF said:

I don't like  Cullors but Sharpton did well in Buffalo praising all the support the community gave the victims and their families. He praised the black community for staying peaceful . 

Praised for staying peaceful ? . Wow. Some zit-faced lone wolf loser of a teen strolls into town and shoots up a store full of innocent people shopping. He’s immediately apprehended and won’t see a day of freedom again. While the most justified outcome for the shooter would have been getting pumped full of 100 rounds of lead by the Police (being the coward that he is he turned his weapon on himself) he now must be dealt with alive. Perhaps the death penalty will be applied here?  No matter how heinous the crime, we must maintain our civility. It’s expected in orderly society, not singled out for praise. 

10 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Praised for staying peaceful ? . Wow. Some zit-faced lone wolf loser of a teen strolls into town and shoots up a store full of innocent people shopping. He’s immediately apprehended and won’t see a day of freedom again. While the most justified outcome for the shooter would have been getting pumped full of 100 rounds of lead by the Police (being the coward that he is he turned his weapon on himself) he now must be dealt with alive. Perhaps the death penalty will be applied here?  No matter how heinous the crime, we must maintain our civility. It’s expected in orderly society, not singled out for praise. 

True, but what is wrong with recognizing people who responded in peace and sorrow rather than like so many others who took the opportunity to loot. 

It shows this is a fine community. Good folks. Not controlled by gangs and drugs. I would be proud to call any if them friends. Thanks to Bruuuuce, Sharpton, Thurman, Andre, Josh and many others for offering their love. 

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This lame old trope? This crap of comparing the Democratic party to a plantation where people were exploited, raped, tortured, terrorized and brainwashed is just stupid. 

Is Trump a plantation master for the oceans of uneducated whites out there being told their country is being taken from them? Or is the lying, ignorant, disgusting POS Trump ok at what he does because he is white? 

Seriously, if you hate Sharpton, you must really hate Trump....White privilege? 

I have listed several examples of how it compares...all you did was call my comparisons lame and stupid, without giving any examples...and then you proceeded to talk about Trump, that has nothing to do with the OP, but distract from the fact that you really don’t have a legit argument against mine imo...

The radical Left have made it clear that they want to “fundamentally change the country” even when our freedoms have brought more wealth to my people than any other nation on earth...and they make it no secret that they are using the old Marxist strategy of identity politics, to create an arm of radical activists, to achieve their goals of tearing the country down...

Their aim is to keep the ‘field negroes’ hopeless and angry...and even when racial progress has been made, continue to act like it’s the 1930s, and act like we are worse off then ever...this is the strategy...and that is the mental slavery that is destroying our young black men and women...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I have listed several examples of how it compares...all you did was call my comparisons lame and stupid, without giving any examples...and then you proceeded to talk about Trump, that has nothing to do with the OP, but distract from the fact that you really don’t have a legit argument against mine imo...

The radical Left have made it clear that they want to “fundamentally change the country” even when our freedoms have brought more wealth to my people than any other nation on earth...and they make it no secret that they are using the old Marxist strategy of identity politics, to create an army, to achieve their goals of tearing the country down...

Their aim is to keep the ‘field negroes’ hopeless and angry...even when racial progress is made, continue to act like it’s the 1930s, and act like we are worse off then ever...this is the strategy...and that is the mental slavery that is destroying our young black men and women...

ALL just bunch of complete nonsense 

• Haha (+1) 1