Fitz Details Another Case of Tom Brady Being a Sore Loser

Nextmanup

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I hate wireless earbuds/headphones. 

Give me a wired pair any day. 

Sound quality and price strongly favors wired. BT tech is still wanting. The compression is deadly 

As stated in another thread on same issue Fitzpatrick led teams have beaten Teflon Tom led teams three times.

This is something which really becomes a burr under his panties.

There should be a thread pinned for T*ainted T*m's whiney antics.

Closet nut worshipers would complain though.

On 5/21/2022 at 4:38 PM, billybrew1 said:

It’s not so much that he’s a sore loser, the phrase we’re looking for here is dick-head…

Tom Brady I’d a dick-head, there I said it.

Now I can go…

I prefer cheating douchebag

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, Dopey said:

So he hates losing. That's a story?!?? I know it's the off season, but this isn't a story worth mentioning. Oh, wait, he kicked the Bills ass for almost 2 decades and people here are still pissed about it. 

😭😭😪https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stampedeblue.com/platform/amp/2010/2/9/1301637/the-predictable-mock-outrage-over

hates losing?  JA hates losing, but he does not throw a hissy fit like cry Braby.  

• Agree 1

On 5/21/2022 at 12:45 PM, Warcodered said:

I'm beginning to think he's got some sort of problem with Fitzmagic.

any team or coach , that doesnt have the big 3, would be complete morons to not want Tom Brady. Flores you're are moron and this why you got fired. Colts, you take rivers over Brady, could have won the Superbowl, idiots.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

any team or coach , that doesnt have the big 3, would be complete morons to not want Tom Brady. Flores you're are moron and this why you got fired. Colts, you take rivers over Brady, could have won the Superbowl, idiots.

To be fair to Florez, he said no to being a part of the tampering his owner was trying to facilitate.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.