Fitz Details Another Case of Tom Brady Being a Sore Loser

Nextmanup

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'm beginning to think he's got some sort of problem with Fitzmagic.

He probably doesn’t have respect for him as a QB which is clearly evident. Same thing for Foles. I’m sure Brady would never do that to Rodgers or Mahomes or even Josh now. 

I simply believe Brady thinks that Foles and Fitz are not worthy of his respect after a loss. 

• Like (+1) 4

I have noticed these Tom Brady car rental commercials more and more and more lately.

That company needs to be careful!  I think a lot more people hate Tom Brady than respect or admire him, and why would you want to associate your name with someone like that?

Every time I see one of those ads, it makes me hate Brady a bit more, and the car rental company as well! 

Brady is a great QB, but he is such an unlikable person, and it seems to come very naturally to him.

Snubbing a guy like Fitz after you lose to him?  What an outrageous A-hole!

• Like (+1) 2

Fitz is smarter and more charismatic than Brady, he just has a lot less talent. I think Fitz would be a more interesting listen in a broadcast booth as well, he loves his stories. Maybe Brady feels challenged by that, I don’t know.

• Like (+1) 5

Brady has always been a poor sport. Belichick, too.

I don’t wanna hear how they just “hate losing” or don’t respect their opponent or whatever.

Poor sports. Especially Brady. Quick to shake your hand and be all smiles when he wins, but runs off the field in record time when he loses.

Along with his constant crying to the refs and outbursts at his teammates, why would anyone other than Pats or Bucs fans possibly like this guy?

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Love how people try to cover up poor sportsmanship by saying the person “just hates to lose,” as though that’s a good quality to have.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6

6 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Fitz is smarter and more charismatic than Brady, he just has a lot less talent. I think Fitz would be a more interesting listen in a broadcast booth as well, he loves his stories. Maybe Brady feels challenged by that, I don’t know.

Fitz absolutely has a great chance of being better in the booth than Brady, just the volume of different stories he has from different teams gives him an advantage there.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Tom Tom has always been a douche, this is just another example of him being the she dog he is. A walking character flaw is the best description of him, the guy who cheated at his life’s work and has been caught doing so more times than any player in NFL history…,

Edited by Don Otreply

The QB handshakes are always recorded by the camera crews so it's should be obvious any situation where this interaction gets avoided. Not sure how it took this long to come out. I think it should be put on blast every times this happens to discourage such behavior. It's poor sportsmanship no matter which way you slice it and I would be VERY disappointed in Josh if he ever decided to start pulling this bull💩.

4 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Fitzpatrick is kind of soft spoken, though. I'm not sure he would be great in a broadcast booth.

9 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I have noticed these Tom Brady car rental commercials more and more and more lately.

I had never seen these commercials, so I looked them up. It's funny Tom uses wired earbuds still in 2022.

Welcome to the next  chapter of

As the Brady Turns.

keep giving the narcissist the clocks he adores 

The wimp has aGiselle saved me at my lowest point article FFS!

The low point.?  

Michelle rejected him and said

Nope I’d rather be a single mom.  I don’t need two babies to take care of. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.