Anyone have an extra ticket to Bills @ Rams game

NewEra

Myself and a few of my boys bought our tickets the day they released.  The following day, another buddy says he wants to join, but we can’t find another ticket next to us.  I don’t mind sitting alone…..but I’d rather not be surrounded by all rams fan.  I told him he could have mine if I can find other Bills fans to sit with.  So, any of you guy/girls have an extra ticket I can buy off of you?  You’ll have a new friend for life. 😃 

Edited by NewEra

• NewEra changed the title to Anyone have an extra ticket to Bills @ Rams game
20 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I only ever see tickets being sold in pairs. Really hard to find a single. About where are you sitting, if I may ask? Just curious.

The tickets that we have are in section 209 row 5. Tickets were 400 each before fees.

There’s a lot of options for single seats, but I don’t want to sit next to all rams fans. Rather trying to use this as an opportunity to meet up with some of my tbd brethren.

21 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Knowing LA/Buffalo fans, I'd wager there's pretty good odds you'd be seated by Bills fans wherever you are at that game.

Yeah…..I’d rather not roll the dice.  

I would think you can get a single seat pretty cheap at game time. Someone will probably get rid of it below value when the game is getting ready to start. Single tickets don't really hold their value. However, it's risky because they are harder to find and you never know if there's one to be had. You can really only take this risk if you are local. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I would think you can get a single seat pretty cheap at game time. Someone will probably get rid of it below value when the game is getting ready to start. Single tickets don't really hold their value. However, it's risky because they are harder to find and you never know if there's one to be had. You can really only take this risk if you are local. 

Getting a ticket at game time isn’t an option.  I’m not worried about the money.  I’d just rather sit with a TBD member if there are any attending and have an extra seat.  

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Is the entire lower bowl at Sofi considered club seats?

There are multiple club sections

Some (or maybe all) with Gaints spreads of authentic local food and Open bars that you can get whatever you want

Would be the one place i would actually splurge for the club section, especially if only going once.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

"surrounded by Rams fans"??

Pick any seat on stubhub, brother, you'll be fine.

The last Bills @ Rams game seemed to me, to be about 30-35% bills fans.  And that was when they sucked and Case Keenum was their starter.  It was also pre pandemic when the world was somewhat civilized.  Too many idiots looking for a fight nowadays.  

I’d rather meet and make some new friends. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.