Happy Birthday Josh Allen

Virgil

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not gonna lie, as much as I dislike Brady, the amount of respect he has shown Allen feels like one of those "greatness recognizing greatness" things. 

I know it's to hype up "the match" but I don't see the bantering going on with mahomes and manning.

20 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Not gonna lie, as much as I dislike Brady, the amount of respect he has shown Allen feels like one of those "greatness recognizing greatness" things. 

I know it's to hype up "the match" but I don't see the bantering going on with mahomes and manning.

Forgive me for not believing that he’s suddenly sincere. The guy who is known for being a career sore loser. The one who retired for his wife and kids only to come back a month later.  

He’s in branding/legacy mode. His PR team most likely emphasized social media and self deprecation to make his image more likable. His roast is merely to promote the products of his production company. 

As much as I personally dislike him, he is not stupid. He has the best people giving him the best advice. He will do as told. 

15 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Forgive me for not believing that he’s suddenly sincere. The guy who is known for being a career sore loser. The one who retired for his wife and kids only to come back a month later.  

He’s in branding/legacy mode. His PR team most likely emphasized social media and self deprecation to make his image more likable. His roast is merely to promote the products of his production company. 

As much as I personally dislike him, he is not stupid. He has the best people giving him the best advice. He will do as told. 

I don't belive he's sincere at all either and it very well is likely branding/legacy mode as you put it. 

Just never really saw it before I guess even though I like to think I follow up on these things in regard to his back and forth with Allen.

Kind of why I said it seems like he has respect for Allen compared to other QBs he would ignore is my point. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.