How many wings can you eat???? Allen eats a bunch apparently.

The Wiz

45 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Isn't 40 like a normal amount?

Only reason I don't get 40 is b.c they are expensive and they suck in florida.

I used to live in Orlando, and I thought Ker’s Wing House was pretty good. Good, messy Buffalo sauce and good bleu. And, no I am not a paid spokesman, but I am a Gator fan. ( Owned by Crawford Ker, ex-Gator OL.)

Edited by Bob in NoCal

I love wings, but I love my health as much or more than those crispy snacks.  The most I can remember putting down was finishing off an entire bucket (50) at Duff's with my Mom maybe 15 years ago when I was home to visit.  I think she may have eaten 8-12, so that was around 40 for me.  Nowadays I'm good with about 10-15.  That's plenty filling at this point in my life.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

I don't eat wings very often, but when I do, I certainly can knock off a bunch.  If am ordering for just me, I will get a single order, which is usually between 6 and 12.  Let's be real - while 12 might be enough, there's no way 6 (or even 10) is enough.  The usual trick is to order a double order, usually 16-24, to "share with the table."  Then the family has a couple, and I eat the rest....At Josh's age, size and as much as he likely works out, he can probably handle 40 from time to time.  When I was in my 20's, I could eat like that.  I remember being in college and coupons for "buy 1 get 1 free" footlongs at Subway were around.  I would use the coupon and proceed to eat BOTH - in one sitting!  If I did that today, I would not only be very fat, but also very sick.

thise coupons are still around!   Problem is, two subway footlongs are the equivalent amount of food to like a single 3.5” Wegmans sub

I used to eat a bucket of wings in college but rarely eat them these days.

My wife likes wings but when she eats them at home she makes them Asian style.  Last time we bought them we bought a 40# box of "mis-cut" wings for 50 cents a pound.  Local Amazon Fresh has Buffalo wings and she bought a takeout box of them since they have been mailing half price ($20 off on $40) coupon.

She eats duck wings more often from Chinese restaurant one of her employees works at for 2nd job.  I wonder how duck wings would be Buffalo style?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Depends on how much ranch I have 🤣

I kid...I kid...🤣  :nana:

You had better be kidding! I thought we might have to quarantine you with @Royale with Cheese! You wouldn’t want that, I promise! 

I love a good wing, but I can’t pound them. The smallest order is usually 5 or 6, and I usually have one or two left over. Saves a fortune at current crazy prices! I’ve seen some menus that have the price as “market”, like it’s lobster or something! 

I have a friend who will tell you he should lose about 50 lbs. We went to lunch one day at a place I often stop at for a slice. He wanted wings too, so I suggested an order of 10 wings. I only wanted a couple, so it seemed reasonable. He said “well, they’re really good left over (NO, they are NOT), so let’s make it 20”. I had my 2 wings, and he finished off the rest. I could not have done that to win a bet! He apparently burns fewer calories than Josh. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Call me when he does 40 of their suicide wings.

Wuss.

I'd like to see how many of the hot wings he could devour at Sal's in Depew. Without question the hottest wings I've ever had. I could only eat like 3 lol 

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hahaha yea thats like 4000 calories and a weeks worth of Salt...think my heart just stopped a quick second at the thought of eating 40 wings haha

Yeah that is an insane amount of salt. I think that I could have done that in my 20's. Now? The salt would put me in the hospital.  :( 

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I eat 70, bones and all, just like real men do. Then I pick my teeth with one of the dead chicken's beaks. I do all this while splitting my time watching my wife do the ironing and re-watching highlights of us beating the Pats in the wildcard game.

Some estrogen filled soy boy just grew a thick thatch of chest hair, threw away his skinny jeans and ordered a sirloin steak because of this post!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Augie said:

You had better be kidding! I thought we might have to quarantine you with @Royale with Cheese! You wouldn’t want that, I promise! 

I love a good wing, but I can’t pound them. The smallest order is usually 5 or 6, and I usually have one or two left over. Saves a fortune at current crazy prices! I’ve seen some menus that have the price as “market”, like it’s lobster or something! 

I have a friend who will tell you he should lose about 50 lbs. We went to lunch one day at a place I often stop at for a slice. He wanted wings too, so I suggested an order of 10 wings. I only wanted a couple, so it seemed reasonable. He said “well, they’re really good left over (NO, they are NOT), so let’s make it 20”. I had my 2 wings, and he finished off the rest. I could not have done that to win a bet! He apparently burns fewer calories than Josh. 

Hahaha you must have missed the just kidding comment in that post 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.