How many wings can you eat???? Allen eats a bunch apparently.

The Wiz

I'd like to see him tackle a few Tahou's garbage plates. My record is two. Let's just say it was years ago and I had a medically enhanced appetite. But two. I bet josh could do three.

I remember doing 30 in one sitting in college.

Also did a wing eating competition w/ 3 person teams, 25 BBQ, 25 habanero, and one Guinness to share. Came in 4th which of course was the best you could do w/o getting a prize. Almost puked my guts out right after. 

Also BarBill ftw. Best wings in town imho.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I have never been to BarBill but if that is the good size wings then that is a good amount. I will say I have seen a friend of mine back in late 90s eat 100 of the small ones one day over like an hour when we got a special from the local hole in the wall. He literally had a food baby when he finished.

10 is a normal order for me.  I can do 20 if I'm not eating anything else.  

4 hours ago, todd said:

I'd like to see him tackle a few Tahou's garbage plates. My record is two. Let's just say it was years ago and I had a medically enhanced appetite. But two. I bet josh could do three.

I can do 1 easy.  There have been a few times I was tempted to get a second.  And I've always eat them sober, never drunk/buzzed.  

40 is impressive.

At age twenty, I could eat about 35 wings at a sitting, and I was known as a huge eater in my family. (But Josh is 5 inches taller then me.)

These days in my mid-forties, 10-15 wings is fine. With a lotta carrots and celery dipped in blue cheese. Couple thousand calories right there.

Gotta love Josh. Hope he will slow down in his thirties though, before he needs a quadruple bypass!

Back in high school, after wrestling matches, the team would go out on $.10 wing nights on Thursday. The wings were pretty small, but the order was for 50 a person around the table. That’s when I was 115 pounds. 

for those of us watching our weight, we weren’t all that bright. Lol

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.