How many wings can you eat???? Allen eats a bunch apparently.

The Wiz

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Isn't 40 like a normal amount?

Only reason I don't get 40 is b.c they are expensive and they suck in florida.

O'Briens in Brandon isn't bad... its where the Bills backer club meets for games so they had a bit of "training".

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hahaha you must have missed the just kidding comment in that post 

Oh, I saw it 

down at the bottom! 

You were on thin ice there for a few fractions of a second!     😋

• Haha (+1) 1

When I was his age I could easily eat 40 wings, hot, with of course, BLUE CHEESE😁👍, yeah, he’s an all around great dude👍, super fing happy we got him for our QB1, could we all just imagine what it would be like if we had drafted any of those other losers? 

Go Bills!!!

23 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I wanna have Josh's baby.  And I'm a 57 year old guy.

Well, I figure to each their own, but I don’t like your odds here. 

On SO MANY levels……..

• Haha (+1) 2

My buddy and I each ate 101 wings @ P&Gs in New Paltz NY my sophomore year in college.  Eating 100 made them all free.  Washed them down with a pitcher a PBR and threw them all up and hour later.  They’d probably classify is medium to medium small sized wings. 

I was loving them until around 80 or so, then I hit the wall.  I can probably put down 50 max nowadays, but usually settle on 8-15

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bakin said:

How big are the Bar Bill wings. Never been. 

Big like almost all places in WNY. I was told by a Tyson chicken driver that we get all the biggest wings here because they will send them back otherwise and the rest of the country fights over what's left of the big wings.

49 minutes ago, NewEra said:

My buddy and I each ate 101 wings @ P&Gs in New Paltz NY my sophomore year in college.  Eating 100 made them all free.  Washed them down with a pitcher a PBR and threw them all up and hour later.  They’d probably classify is medium to medium small sized wings. 

I was loving them until around 80 or so, then I hit the wall.  I can probably put down 50 max nowadays, but usually settle on 8-15

Damn that is crazy! Sounds like a Man versus Food episode!

Edited by Big Turk

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Big like almost all places in WNY. I was told by a Tyson chicken driver that we get all the biggest wings here because they will send them back otherwise and the rest of the country fights over what's left of the big wings.

Damn that is crazy! Sounds like a Man versus Food episode!

It felt like a Dazed and Confused movie 🤣 

• Haha (+1) 1

40 is actually a hell of a lot as your normal portion size. Unless these things are tiny. I would say about 10 wings is the average for a person for one sitting. But I guess you have to factor in his size and how many calories he's replenishing every day after workouts and stuff. 

12 minutes ago, ßookie_tech said:

40 is actually a hell of a lot as your normal portion size. Unless these things are tiny. I would say about 10 wings is the average for a person for one sitting. But I guess you have to factor in his size and how many calories he's replenishing every day after workouts and stuff. 

If you factor in the sheer volume of kale and broccoli smoothies that would be, it’s a frightening thought! In so many ways…..

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.