Jay Cutler busted for "going deep"

Big Turk

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I bet you’re a hoot at parties.🥸

My kids love the Bills. My daughter comes on this site. The title isn't necessary and it's tactless. By your reasoning you think that Desaun Watson's actions are ok? Or that my daughter should be subject to either? The title could and should be changed. 

• Eyeroll 1

14 hours ago, london_bills said:

Always struck me as the kind of person that only cares about himself, just came across that way even as a player

Well he's certainly taking care of his neighbor's wife, so you stand corrected...

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I bet you’re a hoot at parties.🥸

My kids love the Bills. My daughter comes on this site. The title isn't necessary and it's tactless. By your reasoning you think that Desaun Watson's actions are ok? Or that my  daughter should be subject to either? The title could and should be changed. 

On 5/20/2022 at 2:04 PM, Big Turk said:

Caught having an affair with his close friend and neighbor's wife.

Apparently it had been going on a long time even when he was married...but seriously??

Not the smartest thing to be doing that while her husband was there on vacation with kids from both families.

https://okmagazine.com/p/jay-cutler-caught-affair-close-friends-wife/

Why would this topic possibly be of interest on TSW…unless you were going to link to Instagram photos of the friend’s wife?

22 minutes ago, sirebors said:

My kids love the Bills. My daughter comes on this site. The title isn't necessary and it's tactless. By your reasoning you think that Desaun Watson's actions are ok? Or that my  daughter should be subject to either? The title could and should be changed. 

Are you arguing that she can, simply by reading the title, discern the subject matter without reading further (I couldn't)?  If not, then why is the  title a problem, given what the subject matter that follows?

On 5/21/2022 at 12:18 PM, Nextmanup said:

Aside from what anyone thinks about this particular story, or Jay Cutler, or whether his affair was right, wrong, good, bad....your statement about monogamy is 110% correct.

Guys are programmed by nature to want to have sex with as many diversified partners as possible---and for good reason.  You can't argue that point.

Yep, the reproduction explanation.   You and GB are in lock step on this.   He is driven by his desire to reproduce, if nothing else. ;)

Or maybe humans just have the capacity for a broad variety of potential "wants" in their DNA........which allow the species to adapt in many more ways than just reproduction?

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/20/2022 at 6:19 PM, Bray Wyatt said:

According to my wife this is old news…. 🤷‍♂️

haha— I need to confirm with my wife too. Her knowledge of trashy reality TV is much deeper than mine, if that is even possible. I think she watched Kristen C. In the old Laguna Beach shows and spin-offs, plus the recent one with her and Cutler. 

On 5/21/2022 at 5:18 PM, Nextmanup said:

Aside from what anyone thinks about this particular story, or Jay Cutler, or whether his affair was right, wrong, good, bad....your statement about monogamy is 110% correct.

Guys are programmed by nature to want to have sex with as many diversified partners as possible---and for good reason.  You can't argue that point.

And 'women are programmed by nature to want to mate with the male with the best genes'. Look, this and sexuality aside,  betrayal is one of the worst things you can do to someone. 

On 5/22/2022 at 1:58 PM, london_bills said:

And 'women are programmed by nature to want to mate with the male with the best genes'. Look, this and sexuality aside,  betrayal is one of the worst things you can do to someone. 

If it sounded like I was arguing in support of cheating on your spouse, I wasn't.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.