Jay Cutler busted for "going deep"

Big Turk

19 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean it is what it is. Humans are not built for monogomy. 

Aside from what anyone thinks about this particular story, or Jay Cutler, or whether his affair was right, wrong, good, bad....your statement about monogamy is 110% correct.

Guys are programmed by nature to want to have sex with as many diversified partners as possible---and for good reason.  You can't argue that point.

• Disagree 1

32 minutes ago, vincec said:

So when you say “humans” you are really talking about men, right?

The survey data suggests men cheat more than women, definitely. And I suspect that is correct. But equally the psychologists say the surveys are all under reporting and that women are more likely to lie about cheating than men. 

53 minutes ago, vincec said:

You must be joking with that one. Or not understand how women operate. Women are just much better at not getting caught and it being a random one time thing 

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The survey data suggests men cheat more than women, definitely. And I suspect that is correct. But equally the psychologists say the surveys are all under reporting and that women are more likely to lie about cheating than men. 

Yup..and far more likely to just have one time random encounters and go about their business like nothing happened...

Also...what they consider "cheating" is likely different. Ever been in a relationship with a woman and then suddenly you sensed something was off...she didn't want to see you as much, started taking longer to respond to texts, the sex dried up, etc...then two months later she broke up with you?

Well, she had already decided to break up with you well before that stuff happened, those two months were spent finding someone else she could monkey branch to and have a soft landing.  So during those two months she was technically cheating with this guy(s) but since she wasn't having sex with you anymore, in HER mind, cheating would have been sleeping with YOU.

I'm sure plenty of guys here will tell me I am full of crap and that's not how it works. Well...keep believing that I guess.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, StHustle said:

Scumbag....I get alot of men cheat on their wives and that doesn't necessarily make them scum...but with your FRIENDS WIFE...when your Jay Cutler and can get a high percentage of women already...smdh

It appears (according to you) that the trust he may have had with his wife was of lesser value than the trust he had with his male friend. 

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Aside from what anyone thinks about this particular story, or Jay Cutler, or whether his affair was right, wrong, good, bad....your statement about monogamy is 110% correct.

Guys are programmed by nature to want to have sex with as many diversified partners as possible---and for good reason.  You can't argue that point.

You've made yourself the expert on this subject. Sad.

23 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I actually think cheating on your wife does in fact make you scum

Nice that you say the PR thing but wake up to reality. A very high percentage of men will cheat on their wives at some point. I have never cheated on my wife but I know people who got wrapped up in affairs who are DEFINITELY NOT scum bags! But anyone who cheats with their friends wife DEFINITELY IS. 

Bu my your answer was great to get a bunch of positive reactions. Very cute. I bet you have friends and/ or associate with plenty “scum” it’s 2022 start being real. Everything isn’t a PR move.

• Eyeroll 1

On 5/20/2022 at 5:04 PM, Big Turk said:

Caught having an affair with his close friend and neighbor's wife.

Apparently it had been going on a long time even when he was married...but seriously??

Not the smartest thing to be doing that while her husband was there on vacation with kids from both families.

https://okmagazine.com/p/jay-cutler-caught-affair-close-friends-wife/

didn’t he have some limitations on the deep route?  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Nice that you say the PR thing but wake up to reality. A very high percentage of men will cheat on their wives at some point. I have never cheated on my wife but I know people who got wrapped up in affairs who are DEFINITELY NOT scum bags! But anyone who cheats with their friends wife DEFINITELY IS. 

Bu my your answer was great to get a bunch of positive reactions. Very cute. I bet you have friends and/ or associate with plenty “scum” it’s 2022 start being real. Everything isn’t a PR move.

You are entitled to your opinion

On 5/20/2022 at 10:00 PM, Buffalo03 said:

I agree with everything you said, he shouldn't be cheating at all. I'm just saying, for a girl and beautiful as Kristen is, why would anyone cheat on her with a girl that may not be as attractive as she is. 

Attraction is relative.   She’s beautiful to you - from a distance.   Maybe she stopped being as attractive to Cutler as she was in the beginning.   Maybe she was boring.  Maybe the other woman was sexier, more sensual.    

Looks can be manufactured.  Looks can fade.  Sexy is an energy a person has or they don’t; can’t fake it and it’s not contingent upon appearances.   Having sex and having a sexual experience are two different things.  Maybe this other woman provided  him an experience.

On 5/21/2022 at 4:03 AM, sirebors said:

The mods are all over everything, but they allow this title...? Hmmmm

I bet you’re a hoot at parties.🥸

16 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

UG! Me horny. <grabs club and exits cave>

14 hours ago, Big Turk said:

You must be joking with that one. Or not understand how women operate. Women are just much better at not getting caught and it being a random one time thing 

Yup..and far more likely to just have one time random encounters and go about their business like nothing happened...

Also...what they consider "cheating" is likely different. Ever been in a relationship with a woman and then suddenly you sensed something was off...she didn't want to see you as much, started taking longer to respond to texts, the sex dried up, etc...then two months later she broke up with you?

Well, she had already decided to break up with you well before that stuff happened, those two months were spent finding someone else she could monkey branch to and have a soft landing.  So during those two months she was technically cheating with this guy(s) but since she wasn't having sex with you anymore, in HER mind, cheating would have been sleeping with YOU.

I'm sure plenty of guys here will tell me I am full of crap and that's not how it works. Well...keep believing that I guess.

I can sense your heartbreak, but JD McKissic wasn’t all that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/20/2022 at 5:10 PM, StHustle said:

Scumbag....I get alot of men cheat on their wives and that doesn't necessarily make them scum...but with your FRIENDS WIFE...when your Jay Cutler and can get a high percentage of women already...smdh

And a lot of women cheat on their husbands.  They are all scum.  I had, had a friend who thought it was hit to cheat with married men.  The whole taboo crap.  She’s single.  I was sick of hearing it asked her how she could do that knowing she’s complicit in ruining another woman’s life.  We distanced as I told her this part of her is so incredibly vain and self absorbed. Needless to say we don’t go out for sushi or movies anymore.  She was a platonic friend only.  I just have no respect for men or women who sleep with married people especially a friends wife!  That’s disgusting.

I was married for 21 years and never once considered cheating on my ex.  Sure it’s a nice compliment when another woman flirts with you, but I at least keep a distance once that happens.  Happily married people don’t give off a cheat flirt vibe.  

• Dislike 1

On 5/20/2022 at 5:04 PM, Big Turk said:

Caught having an affair with his close friend and neighbor's wife.

Apparently it had been going on a long time even when he was married...but seriously??

Not the smartest thing to be doing that while her husband was there on vacation with kids from both families.

https://okmagazine.com/p/jay-cutler-caught-affair-close-friends-wife/

He took a insight from the NHL playoffs.

Just because there's a goalie in the net doesn't mean you can't score.

On 5/20/2022 at 5:07 PM, GunnerBill said:

I mean it is what it is. Humans are not built for monogomy. 

Tell me your a swinger, without telling me your a swinger.

Joking

Edited by Sharky7337

5 hours ago, purple haze said:

Attraction is relative.   She’s beautiful to you - from a distance.   Maybe she stopped being as attractive to Cutler as she was in the beginning.   Maybe she was boring.  Maybe the other woman was sexier, more sensual.    

Looks can be manufactured.  Looks can fade.  Sexy is an energy a person has or they don’t; can’t fake it and it’s not contingent upon appearances.   Having sex and having a sexual experience are two different things.  Maybe this other woman provided  him an experience.

I agree. My comment was more of a joke than anything. It turns out they aren't even together anymore 

19 hours ago, vincec said:

Not really, people can get bored being with the same person after a while and both sexes can cheat. I personally think it's normal for both men and women to want to explore with other people and not be with one person the rest of their lives. That doesn't mean you should cheat in a relationship but maybe stay single and do whatever you want with whoever you want. Relationships are kinda pointless when you think about it anyway. Women can't really be monogamous either. Not sure why it's only men that people think this can happen with

Edited by Buffalo03

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.