Jay Cutler busted for "going deep"

Big Turk

3 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

This dude is married to Kristen Cavalieri and he cheats on her? What a moron

As an aside, Kristen Cavalieri is just another woman.   Cutler’s been there and done that.   

That said, it doesn’t matter what she looks like he still shouldn’t be two-timing.   People choose to get married; people can also choose not to and stay free to cater to their desires.   And that guy isn’t his friend.  A true friend ain’t banging’ his friend’s wife under any circumstances.

Edited by purple haze
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, purple haze said:

As an aside, Kristen Cavalieri is just another woman.   Cutler’s been there and done that.   

That said, it doesn’t matter what she looks like he still shouldn’t be two-timing.   People choose to get married; people can also choose not to and stay free to cater to their desires.  

True...as I once heard someone say...

For every hot woman out there, there is a guy sick of her crap 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

How is he still relevant?

And where are the pics of the friend’s wife for context?

Apparently it is Trace Ayala's wife Samantha Robertson. I guess the only thing I can say is at least she is hot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5YGrT7BO49/?hl=en

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

This dude is married to Kristen Cavalieri and he cheats on her? What a moron

Maybe she wasn't all that in the bedroom?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Vomit 1

2 hours ago, purple haze said:

That said, it doesn’t matter what she looks like he still shouldn’t be two-timing.   People choose to get married; people can also choose not to and stay free to cater to their desires.   And that guy isn’t his friend.  A true friend ain’t banging’ his friend’s wife under any circumstances.

even by invitation??

3 hours ago, purple haze said:

I agree with everything you said, he shouldn't be cheating at all. I'm just saying, for a girl and beautiful as Kristen is, why would anyone cheat on her with a girl that may not be as attractive as she is. They apparently aren't together anymore so it doesn't matter anyway

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Maybe she wasn't all that in the bedroom?

They aren't together anymore anyway apparently. I thought they still were

Is it just me, or did "The Great Aaron Rodgers" have a total Jay Cutler "I really don't give a F and would much rather be fishing somewhere" look on his face the entire NFC divisional game against San Fran last year?  To me, his expression clearly showed he could not have cared less.  I mean, it wasn't a blowout or anything and was well within striking distance nearly the whole game.  But it looked like Rodgers soul had moved out temporarily for Cutler's soul.  I was so bored I fell asleep.

I don't know.  Maybe he was just worn out doing all those really, really, really dumb State Farm commercials.

Edited by Apocalypse Nuts

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.