Josh Allen might be attending TE University for a few days?

Big Turk

51 minutes ago, Coastie said:

Anyone know it there are public, I guess tickets is the best word, for this? A quick search shows nothing but it is easy driving range for me. I would love to watch the outdoor parts of this.

I’m thinking that most of those participating in this training session would rather not have ten thousand Bills fans, although Josh and our TEs would think it was alright 😁👍

By the way, as a current sail boater, and a former Marine, all you Coasties are absolutely the best, you guys and gals save so many boaters bacon, thank you for your service! 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

I’m certain they don’t want us fans around during this training session, jmo,  the last thing most of these guys want is a billion bills fans showing up 😁👍

Yeah, that's what I figured. Would love to see this kind of dedication to the craft but you are probably right, it would turn into a circus.

12 hours ago, transient said:

He should eat Zach Wilson's lunch and then give him a wedgie... maybe stick his nose in some dried up dog poop... you know, just to remind him who owns the AFCE.

Come on man, is that really the right thing to say? 

It should be fresh dog poop and not dried up.

23 minutes ago, boater said:

You're never a former Marine.

Never an ex Marine is the saying…, one can be a former Marine, not an ex -Marine

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

That actually got brought up in that podcast he was on with Kittle, and it looked like he thought about it for a second.

Not surprised they brought it up.  I just don't want him giving Wilson any pointers (not that I think it will help).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.