"Choose Love" T-Shirts Now Available with Proceeds to Benefit Survivors and Community Response Funds (mod edit)

msw2112

On 5/20/2022 at 4:31 PM, Nextmanup said:

Before you do, figure out what "proceeds will benefit the 5/14 fund" actually means.

Like is 100% of all revenue going to the charity?

If not, just directly give the charity money and forget about the t-shirt.

It says "net" proceeds. Meaning any costs for the shirts will be deducted first. Is it realistic to think a company is going to eat the cost of manufacturing something?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 10:50 AM, Big Turk said:

Just got ours in today...2 Bills for me and the wife and 2 Bandits for the girls.

Ordered, or received?  I ordered mine (2) on May 22nd and haven't heard a peep since.

36 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Ordered, or received?  I ordered mine (2) on May 22nd and haven't heard a peep since.

Received them...got them on Friday I believe. Sizes are a little small tho... 

Edited by Big Turk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Ordered mine on May 21st. Arrived today. Agree with the above about the sizes. If you like a loose fit, order a size larger.

Did you just call me fat?

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

Ordered mine on 5/22 and have heard nothing.

yea same, 5/21. Got an email on 6/1 that said due to overwhelming demand may take more than 2 weeks to ship and would get an email when it does…haven’t gotten anything since

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just got mine yesterday and ordered it the first day the shirts went on sale. It comes via fedex 

We ordered four for the entire family as soon as they were available online that first day. Still have not received them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.