Liberals lose the electric car, reusable rocket, internet for all, speech should be free, underground highway guy… 😂

• Over 29 years of fanhood changed the title to Liberals lose the electric car, reusable rocket, internet for all, speech should be free, underground highway guy… 😂

Never thought I’d be amused what this government handout money sucking leftie to increase his personal wealth, thought.

His recent anti-Dem tantrum must be a kick in the teeth to the Dems present and to the previous President before Trump.

Tesla was kicked out of the S&P 500′s ESG (environmental, social, governance) index.  The most successful electric car manufacturer/seller in the world that has done more for the environment than nearly any company on there.  That would be like kicking the Beatles out of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because Ringo got caught jaywalking or something.  It's insanity.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Tesla was kicked out of the S&P 500′s ESG (environmental, social, governance) index.  The most successful electric car manufacturer/seller in the world that has done more for the environment than nearly any company on there.  That would be like kicking the Beatles out of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because Ringo got caught jaywalking or something.  It's insanity.

Friend/enemy dichotomy all the way down. Musk is learning this in real time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

By the end of the week, I am sure there will be some story that has Musk, in the words of an esteemed former Democratic governor of Louisiana, in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just as Elon Musk predicted, now that he’s a Republican his political enemies are smearing him by making him pay $250,000 four years ago to settle a sexual misconduct claim

Interesting how the self-titled champion of free speech writes an agreement asking a victim to remain silent.

7 minutes ago, 716er said:

Just as Elon Musk predicted, now that he’s a Republican his political enemies are smearing him by making him pay $250,000 four years ago to settle a sexual misconduct claim

Interesting how the self-titled champion of free speech writes an agreement asking a victim to remain silent.

What's even more interesting is that it didn't bother you or other Democrats until now...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

What's even more interesting is that it didn't bother you or other Democrats until now...

Welcome back 59!  Hope you are well! 

This reminds me of another billionaire who was friendly with all sorts of liberal leaders, worked in the notoriously liberal entertainment field, and suddenly was outed as a Russian mole once the D turned to an R.  

It’s also noteworthy that our current president has acknowledged multiple instances of inappropriate physical contact (some call it groping) with multiple women, and his VP believed another victim when she said was violently sexually assaulted by that same guy.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, 716er said:

For a guy worth what he is a $250k settlement is nothing, especially when his business could have been hurt by the accusation alone. If he simply flirted with her and then was alone with her the settlement is worth it to just make it go away. These accusations when they become public cost much more than $250k whether there is any merit to it or not 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, 716er said:

Must be juicy, got him for 0.000125% of his net worth

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

By the end of the week, I am sure there will be some story that has Musk, in the words of an esteemed former Democratic governor of Louisiana, in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy....

I know part of it is because of who owns media, but it is fascinating how much better liberals and democrats are at sabotage than republicans and conservatives.

Imagine if Bill Clinton or Cuomo were Rs. Or that CNN sleaze ball. 

Musk may be brilliant, but declaring support for republicans was dumb. And I’m sure he doesn’t align with a good number of their positions. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know part of it is because of who owns media, but it is fascinating how much better liberals and democrats are at sabotage than republicans and conservatives.

Imagine if Bill Clinton or Cuomo were Rs. Or that CNN sleaze ball. 

Musk may be brilliant, but declaring support for republicans was dumb. And I’m sure he doesn’t align with a good number of their positions. 

I think to a guy like Musk, it was a forgone conclusion that they were coming for him based on his stated desire to bring Twitter into the sunlight.  I think it’s better to control the narrative from a position of strength than while in defense mode. 

So, offer to buy Twitter…they come for him. 

Offer to buy Twitter, change the business model to one where freedom of speech prevails, they come after him much more aggressively. 

By broadcasting his support for Obama in the prior election, having been the cause celebre of the liberal base, and declaring support for R policies, they ride harder still. 

He’s establishing them as the political version of The Church of Scientology, and it’s a smart play. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Will it include naked pelvic thrusting? Will the thrustee be his (male) cousin? Now I’m really intrigued. 

13 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The FAA keeps delaying approval for SpaceX launches in Texas.  4 delays in a row now since the beginning of the year.

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/us-faa-extends-environmental-review-spacex-program-texas-2022-04-29/

• Vomit 1