Jon Feliciano's take on KC playoff game

PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Be interesting to see the "genius" of Dabol in that offense. When he came here from Bama, I never once heard anyone call him a genius, i think Josh clearly got him that HC gig

Adam Gase got two HC jobs just by being associated with Manning. Having an elite QB definitely raises your stock. 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

What does this even mean!? It’s literally just words thrown together that provide no context or actual meaning..

It makes absolutely no sense.  Daboll and Johnson were his coaches in Buffalo.  The guy is unhinged and bitter.

On 5/19/2022 at 9:28 PM, Rigotz said:

"Everyone was just going through the motions ... there was no attitude out there."

giphy.gif

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Mongo.

I need this every morning before I start my work day.

I'd follow this dude through the gates of Hell.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I hope he enjoys losing. If he doesn't that may be the new thorn in his heel.

Not sure why he is still talking about the Bills.  He hasnt started a game for the Bills since last October.  He missed 20 of the 48 regular season games while he was here either due to injury or poor play.  Time to move on Jon, you're starting to sound like a jilted boyfriend.

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

What does this even mean!? It’s literally just words thrown together that provide no context or actual meaning..

I think he’s saying the OL was an afterthought in Buffalo behind the skill positions on offense and the defense, and I’m NY it seems to be a bigger part of the puzzle. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.