Jon Feliciano's take on KC playoff game

PromoTheRobot

On 5/22/2022 at 7:19 PM, Big Blitz said:

Giants will be cutting him by week 8

That said - I hope the Bills play this on a loop in the locker room 

He just thinks what he brings (it isn't talent) is something they needed more of up front.  

He's wrong.  I'm sure in the back of his mind he's thinking the Jacksonville game.  

The defense does need a "freak."  I'll say that. 

He defense added one of the biggest freaks in league history. 

40 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He defense added one of the biggest freaks in league history. 

And if he shows he's still got the juice at age 33 he will be - I'm just tempering expectations a little.   

Want Groot or Boogie to emerge and Oliver to warrant Double teams every play because he's become a legit problem for offenses.  It was showing the last half of last season.  I'm excited about the leap he could be making.   

Milano is the freak.  Who we kidding.  He's so underrated league wide imo.  A top 5 LB. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And if he shows he's still got the juice at age 33 he will be - I'm just tempering expectations a little.   

Want Groot or Boogie to emerge and Oliver to warrant Double teams every play because he's become a legit problem for offenses.  It was showing the last half of last season.  I'm excited about the leap he could be making.   

Milano is the freak.  Who we kidding.  He's so underrated league wide imo.  A top 5 LB. 

Agree about Oliver and Rousseau (I’m not too confidant in Basham….but I think he’ll be nice depth. 

Love Milano.  Could very well be a top 5 off ball LB. Stay healthy young man!

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bitter, table for 1

He knows Daboll was his OC on the Bills too right?  He knows Bobby Johnson was his O-Line coach too here as well... Right? 

Is this CTE talking? I don't even understand what he's trying to say. He just went to an organization literally filled with the same people. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

On 5/19/2022 at 8:07 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Ariel Helwani covers the MMA.  I guess it's real slow for him right now talking to a back up level NFL guard.

Feliciano is a big MMA fan.  He and Helwani are buds.

I've heard Daniel Jones is not looking good so far in Giants camp.  Any news on how Mongo is shaping out as the "starting center"?

Edited by Beck Water

Went looking.  Found some stuff

Left practice due to dehydration on 2nd day (no pads) and limited by dehydration for next 4 practices:

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-giants-nfl-sports-football-jon-feliciano-a37db7db77b62a49067ddc2ab99c9cbc

Other than that, in a quick rummage around the only things I found are that the Giants have now lost two guys they penciled in as potential starters at guard (one for the season to ACL) and that the Giants have Daniel Jones doing designed runs 😅😜

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Sounds like JF is on the committee with pff that comes up with crap like that pass that was caught should have been an interception, let’s ding the QB for that …, 

29 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Left practice due to dehydration on 2nd day (no pads) and limited by dehydration for next 4 practices:

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-giants-nfl-sports-football-jon-feliciano-a37db7db77b62a49067ddc2ab99c9cbc

Other than that, in a quick rummage around the only things I found are that the Giants have now lost two guys they penciled in as potential starters at guard (one for the season to ACL) and that the Giants have Daniel Jones doing designed runs 😅😜

Sounds about right with Feliciano.  The guy never put in the offseason work to be healthy for a season.

Was he signed to play C or G for them? I always thought he was a better C than G, so maybe that’s contributing to some of this (i.e., he feels he’s playing better because he’s where he should be now at C so he thinks everything is 🌹). Nevertheless, let it go dude. 

1 hour ago, Bruffalo said:

He knows Daboll was his OC on the Bills too right?  He knows Bobby Johnson was his O-Line coach too here as well... Right? 

Is this CTE talking? I don't even understand what he's trying to say. He just went to an organization literally filled with the same people. 

No this is Q. Spain 2.0 in a bitter player who was benched and then not retained.  Just like the Beasely comments that things aren’t as rosy as a culture on the inside.  Bottom line is he was asked to make a $5 mil. Pay cut then told he could go elsewhere.

BlaBlaBla.  Don’t go away mad, just go away.  I liked both of these players when here for awhile, but both regressed.  Feliciano possibly because he wasn’t as effective when he lost the weight in 2021.  Beasely was still targeted, but his yards after the catch went down and the team looked a lot better when McKenzie took over.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bitter, table for 1

This guy gets it. The media been Shi***** on the Gmen OL for years on local sports radio over here. He's definitely bitter. I'll give him credit, he looked good at C when Morse went down. He might emerge as a solid starter for em But was trash at G and I'm glad we moved on because we have a stud at C

15 minutes ago, Beast said:

Feliciano seem like a drama queen. A real B word of one.

I think he had a legit crush on 17 lmao.. 

The videos of them playing video games during covid , really had me wondering if he liked him like THAT

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Be interesting to see the "genius" of Dabol in that offense. When he came here from Bama, I never once heard anyone call him a genius, i think Josh clearly got him that HC gig

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.