Jon Feliciano's take on KC playoff game

PromoTheRobot

I always loved the attitude Mongo brought...he isn't wrong that we need some more "juice"/edge at times.  Defensively especially, that's why I really like some of the guys we brought in as FAs.

But, Mongo wasn't the reason we lost.  Sorry Feliciano.  Does you no good to come off as bitter, you lost your starting spot due to injury and honestly struggled prior to then.  

Also think this "clip" is pointless, need to watch the full interview for context: 

Edited by MasterStrategist
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Where was all that attitude in the AFC championship game when Chris Jones was destroying him every play?

I get that he’s salty the bills cut him but he’s delusional if he thinks the offense was the problem that game

• Like (+1) 13
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

You really have to listen to the entire interview to get a sense of how Feliciano feels about the Bills.  He was very complimentary of the Bills organization, McDermott, Beane and Allen in particular.     This is a very small portion of the interview and puts him in a bad light

Was surprised to hear that Ariel is a Bills fan. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I want to know what the KC DEFENSE has to do with the loss... that part I just don't get. His statement makes absolutely no sense to me.

Yeah I’m confused too. He seems to be saying that the Bills offense was just going through the motions and if they had more toughness “it would have been a close game”.

um. huh? It was a close game. It went to overtime. Isn’t that pretty much the definition of a close game?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

You really have to listen to the entire interview to get a sense of how Feliciano feels about the Bills.  He was very complimentary of the Bills organization, McDermott, Beane and Allen in particular.     This is a very small portion of the interview and puts him in a bad light

I didn't knw that about Ariel.  I think he's from Toronto maybe?  I like him covering the MMA.

4 minutes ago, Rigotz said:
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/BB0M2F1dzIy7r7FaQ3" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/nfl-sports-football-sport-BB0M2F1dzIy7r7FaQ3">via GIPHY</a></p>

Exactly my thoughts as well Rigotz.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, wppete said:

What he complaining about? Daboll was the OC who is now his head coach, Bobby Johnson was his O Line coach and is Oline coach again in NY. Only person to blame is himself and his coaches. 

Bobby Johnson loves him some Feliciano.

34 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

It literally doesn’t matter what else he said in the whole interview. How else would you like people to interpret what he said there. “Ya’ll got what you deserved”. Wanna help me translate that into somehow not being a complete prick? 

dude can get bent. 

… Also Ariel goes on Mcafee show all the time and raves about the bills in the most hilarious ways. It’s must watch 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I didn't knw that about Ariel.  I think he's from Toronto maybe?  I like him covering the MMA.

His appearances on the Pat Mcafee show  during football season are pure gold. He’s just goes off on rants(in a good way) about the Bills and it’s hilarious 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He’s from Montreal and went to school at Syracuse… And yes Southern Ontario is full of Bills fans. I think If the NFL combined Western New York and Souther Ontario fan base the Bills would have top 15 fan base in the NFL if not higher. I think they should. 

• Like (+1) 2

Feliciano has always been a player who had limited talent.  He tried to make up for that lack of talent by playing with a lot of emotion.  He tried to be the tough guy.  Not every player has the same need to show same emotion as overtly as Feliciano does.  Maybe he doesn't understand that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.