Pennsylvania Governor's Race: GOP Candidate Doug Mastriano Is A Direct Threat To The Republic

2 hours ago, Demongyz said:

the good chips are made in Taiwan which is why China is going to invade.

Dems voting in Republican primaries is what is wrong with their party.

Another Russian paid poster I see. Same blah blah blah...no thought just talking points. Have a good day comrade

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Doug and Rachel are just repeating and referring to the plan Hedley Lamarr used against Sheriff Bart and the Waco Kid to attack Rock Ridge in Blazing Saddles.  

You mean - I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, *****-kickers and Methodists?

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Doug and Rachel are just repeating and referring to the plan Hedley Lamarr used against Sheriff Bart and the Waco Kid to attack Rock Ridge in Blazing Saddles.  

The GOP candidate for governor is attracting Jew haters and terrorists. 

On 5/19/2022 at 12:40 PM, Tiberius said:

Look who doesn’t care...gees, now why would that be. 

People care, but after a while, saying all GOP are a threat democracy just sounds like “the boy who cried wolf”…just being honest Tibs…👍

Its like saying all Dems are commies…people start to tune out

Edited by JaCrispy

On 5/19/2022 at 12:08 PM, Boatdrinks said:

Fwiw , Trump is correct. What is damaging to Democracy is the use of shady, unverifiable , unrequested paper ballots. 

I don't want to get caught up in the fixed/cheating voting thing but there is a lot to be said about how things use to be done !

Up until the entire hanging chad thing in the Bush - Gore election there wasn't any way to take a in person or other wise paper vote & erase that vote or remove the punch hole to replace it & insert another but given this knew technology there will always be that grey area .

And there will always be those no matter what side of the isle they stand on that will accuse the other of cheating if they lose one way or they other !! 

17 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

People care, but after a while, saying all GOP are a threat democracy just sounds like “the boy who cried wolf”…just being honest Tibs…👍

Its like saying all Dems are commies…people start to tune out

Yup, you don't want us to be on guard, I get that 

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The GOP candidate for governor is attracting Jew haters and terrorists. 

That sounds like a great campaign strategy.  Focus on getting the "huge" jew hater and terrorist vote while ignoring the other 99.999% of the voters.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That sounds like a great campaign strategy.  Focus on getting the "huge" jew hater and terrorist vote while ignoring the other 99.999% of the voters.  

First they came for the Jews, and I said nothing...

You know the quote, right? 

Just ask @leh-nerd skin-erd He gets bent out of shape when a group is targeted, right Lynard? 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I've moved PA Gov from leans R to solid R

Based on the 10/10 fear mongering b.s. here alone.  

To the ash heap of history 

Sure, you love fascists 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just ask @leh-nerd skin-erd He gets bent out of shape when a group is targeted, right Lynard? 

Sure, you love fascists 

I think you're operating with a real big blind spot because the politicians "coming for people" are already running the government.  That's our big disagreement.  You think the threat is banging on the door trying to get into the house and I think the threat is already in the house.  

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think you're operating with a real big blind spot because the politicians "coming for people" are already running the government.  That's our big disagreement.  You think the threat is banging on the door trying to get into the house and I think the threat is already in the house.  

So the government is totally corrupt and we need a racist dictatorship or some sort of Jim Crow republic? 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I know the quote, but more importantly, I understand it.  In this example, you're the guy who said nothing.  Yesterday, you were the guy who said nothing.  In fact, I'm not even sure what side you're on here.  

I'll show you what reasonable people say and do:  

On the video with Maddow and Shapiro--his allegations are very damning.  If what he and Rachel Maddow are saying is true--that another politician is recruiting white supremacists and anti-semites, the guy should be condemned and shown the door.  Sadly, he'll have supporters, just like we saw yesterday with the Soccer Moms of Texas targeting white politicians and your support of them.   Now, I keep the news on in the morning and acknowledge surprise that this wasn't a major national story this morning, that a high profile candidate for governor is recruiting white supremacists, and it is the Rachel Maddow show, so I'll look into it further.

• Thank you (+1) 1