Bills(every Bills player and coach)/Bandits/Sabres arrive by the busload to help feed the community

Big Turk

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Holy Crap! It’s STILL cold in WNY!! Hoodies, sweatshirts, etc. I will never live there again and only visit between August & early October. Yeeeeesh!

It's going to be 87 degrees this Friday.

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Holy Crap! It’s STILL cold in WNY!! Hoodies, sweatshirts, etc. I will never live there again and only visit between August & early October. Yeeeeesh!

Edited by Clyde Smith
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I freaking love this team.

I moved away from Buffalo 4-5 years ago after living out there for 5 years, a day has not passed that I haven’t wanted to move back. 

They need to sell those ‘Choose Love’ shirts

Yes I was hoping they would sell those with any profits back to the cause 

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes I was hoping they would sell those with any profits back to the cause 

I shared the story and some of the images with my wife.  Her response (in addition to agreeing that it was a great response to a terrible situation) was "I want one of those Choose Love t-shirts."

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

I shared the story and some of the images with my wife.  Her response (in addition to agreeing that it was a great response to a terrible situation) was "I want one of those Choose Love t-shirts."

I think everybody does

• Agree 1

Hopefully, this will get back to the team and they will sell the shirts, with most (or all) of the proceeds going back to the victims' families.  My family would certainly buy a few and, based on what I'm seeing on this board, it would be a very easy sell.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

They need to sell those ‘Choose Love’ shirts

PLEASE!! If anyone from the Bills organization reads this forum, please put this into consideration. The message is AWESOME and for the community to be able to wear and spread the message would be something magnificent. Logos from all three organizations underneath the message would really push the "One Buffalo" narrative. Show the world that we are One Buffalo, united to stomp out HATE!! 

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

Every single player and coach. Wow. Just proves the mindset of this team which goes beyond the field.

Beane said in an interview that they needed to do more than just write a check.  They wanted to be present to the community.  

3 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

This is making me tear up, not gonna lie. Go Bills

I was a puddle watching it on One Bills Live today!  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Read the room

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

I am not saying I love the arctic cold, but after 31 years in Texas, I'll take the cold over the depressing heat, any day of the week.  We have two seasons here: Summer, and Not Summer...which lasts about 7 or 8 weeks.  It is oppressive..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.