Bradberry to Eagles

BillsMafi$

12 minutes ago, Process said:

The Eagles are loaded. The Dolphins of the NFC, they have everything but a QB.

What an offseason they are having but IDK how they stack up at every position. They got one of my favorite guys in the draft though in the giant Georgia DT…. He is going to be a total stud.

38 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Sucks, but way too rich for us.  Not sure why eagles going all in with no QB, but I’d rather Bradberry land with them than the Chiefs. 

Hurts wasn't that bad and people inside the Eagles org think he's going to take a step forward. He's got a much better supporting cast and the defense should be top 10. They are in position to wrestle away the division from Dallas.  They figure why not take the next step and see how far Hurts can take them while he's on his rookie deal. You want to know that he's your franchise guy or at least the guy you'll lock up on a second contract. Same with Tua and the Fins.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Both Tua and Hurts can be the guy for their teams. I think Tua is going to surprise a lot of people. 

What is this assessment based on?  I thought he’d be decent coming out of Bama but I’ve seen nothing to suggest he a capable starting QB in the NFL.  

26 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Well that sucks but wonder if we even tried to sign him.

Now it's back to dumpster diving for DB help.

If only the Bills had spent some premium capital on a talented cornerback this offseason!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Did you just wake up from a coma and miss the draft?

Just now, Logic said:

If only the Bills had spent some premium capital on a talented cornerback this offseason!

There's no guarantees a rookie DB is going to play at a high level, or even serviceable for that matter.

There's no guarantees that White is back to start the season or plays close to the level he previously has.

Just think that for a team that truly has SB aspirations we are putting all our eggs in a very precarious basket by not having an insurance policy.

• Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.