How is Fitzy still a free agent?

Dan Darragh

1 hour ago, Dan Darragh said:

Maybe the Bills front office saw something that we didn't about fan-fave Fitzmagic.

What's your take?  Where does he land?

Because he isn’t very good anymore and is old and coming off injury 

1 hour ago, MPL said:

Anyway, Fitz should end his career on his back, preferably after being body slammed through a table. 

I ended my college career on my back, not because of any injury.  Melanie.

Edited by Dan Darragh
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

He’s a million years old and semi popped his hip out of its socket. That is not a common or easy injury to recover from I would assume. 

I thought it was broken....the Bo Jackson injury...but if you know a dislocation, well, new news to me.  Anyhow, he likely can't be counted on to stay healthy with that hanging over his head.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

He'd make a great game color analyst...or studio host.  He's a natural...

I seriously think he may be the most likeable professional athlete of all time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

My guess is if he can play, he's only going to play in a spot that is perfect for him. Like Washington last year. It's real shame he got hurt last year. He won't have an opportunity like that again unless as others have mentioned there's an injury. And still goes back to the big question of if he can even play.

Edited by beerme1
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’m sure some network will pay him to talk football. I think he’ll do very well at that.

This is a great fit for him. Easy side gig that pays well and gives him plenty of time home with the family.  I'm not the type to care much either way for announcers, they're just kinda there to me (aside from liking Romo), but he'd instantly be my fav GameDay personality. Would even love to see him get paired up with Wood locally, but I think he deserves that national spotlight

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

This is a great fit for him. Easy side gig that pays well and gives him plenty of time home with the family.  I'm not the type to care much either way for announcers, they're just kinda there to me (aside from liking Romo), but he'd instantly be my fav GameDay personality. Would even love to see him get paired up with Wood locally, but I think he deserves that national spotlight

Kevin Harlan here, alongside Ryan Fitzpatick....

55 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

My guess is if he can play, he's only going to play in a spot that is perfect for him. Like Washington last year. It's real shame he got hurt last year. He won't have an opportunity like that again unless as others have mentioned there's an injury. And still goes back to the big question of if he can even play.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fdca3f4ce8ab9200d0

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.