Jump to content

Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Rigotz said:

 

I am not defending Watson here as I have no idea what happened or didn't happen, but nothing in that article says forced.  Again, all of these allegations are he said/ she said.  When you have 24+, obviously that lends itself to say that SOMETHING happened, but the details of the allegations are hard to confirm.  But saying she was teary eyed doesn't mean she was forced.  She may have been.  That's up to the investigators/police to determine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2022 at 3:11 PM, cle23 said:

 

I am not defending Watson here as I have no idea what happened or didn't happen, but nothing in that article says forced.  Again, all of these allegations are he said/ she said.  When you have 24+, obviously that lends itself to say that SOMETHING happened, but the details of the allegations are hard to confirm.  But saying she was teary eyed doesn't mean she was forced.  She may have been.  That's up to the investigators/police to determine.


From the Akron Beacon Journal:

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/news/2022/06/22/ashley-solis-lawsuit-against-deshaun-watson-alleging-sexual-misconduct-massage-unleashed-flood/9906153002/
 

Watson told her he did not want her to use her knuckles or elbows during the massage, like most masseuses do to apply pressure. Instead, he wanted her to use only her hands and to concentrate on his groin area, the suit said.


About 25 minutes into the massage, Solis began to feel “extremely uncomfortable” because of things Watson was saying or doing, though the lawsuit doesn't specify what those things were.


“It became apparent that Watson wanted a massage for only one reason — sex,” the lawsuit said.


Solis was scared and a “bit confused,” the suit said. She wanted Watson to leave, but feared both for her safety and for her business.


As she contemplated how to extricate herself from the situation, the suit said Watson “continued to aggressively attempt to steer the conversation to how (she) was not rubbing him the way he wanted” and several times directed her to his penis.


Watson then exposed the tip of his erect penis, the suit said, and began moving his hips back and forth, “purposely” touching her hand with his penis. 


Solis was “shocked and mortified.” She abruptly ended the massage, asked Watson to leave and started to cry.


Watson, the suit said, told her: “I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don’t want anyone messing with mine.”  

------------------


You can play semantics if you want, but that sure sounds like he was attempting to force her to do something that she didn't want to do. At the very least, it sounds like the classic definition of sexual assault. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If that 4-6 games actually turns out to be the truth, then it is a downright travesty and pathetic. But this is the NFL we are talking about.

 

Should be at least a full season.

Edited by Rigby
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Rigby said:

If that 4-6 games actually turns out to be the truth, then it is a downright travesty and pathetic. But this is the NFL we are talking about.

 

Should be at least a full season.


I mean, that would be 21-23 games missed. It would be among the longest non-prison stretches off the field in league history. 

  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Want to be a rapist or a woman beater and still make money while doing it? Just be an NFL player.


I mean, if not in prison I’d rather most be on the football field instead of a myriad of other career paths. 
 

they should get the full weight of the legal system when they mess up but I don’t prefer they work in an office building, school or darn near anywhere besides getting clubbed in the head by other grown men. 
 

the money sure does make it a messier moral discussion but it’s a great spot for many to actually be placed on a “job duties and interaction with coworkers” consideration  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Wasn't last year self imposed because he refused to play for Houston?

I believe the Texans didn't want him to play because of all the legal issues that were attacking up against him though it could have been both. 

 

Quote

The Texans do not plan to play Watson at all this season, but sources around the league believe that Houston general manager Nick Caserio will not trade the three-time Pro Bowler for anything less than the six combined players and picks

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Wasn't last year self imposed because he refused to play for Houston?

 

Yeah, it seems he has yet to be punished a single game by the league. Zip! Nada! He got paid not to play in the tire fire that is Houston at this point in time. He missed games only because he and the Texans agreed to do it that way. 

 

The league punishment is still to come, and I’m afraid it won’t be enough. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I believe the Texans didn't want him to play because of all the legal issues that were attacking up against him though it could have been both. 

 

 

 

Watson demanded a trade and the report was that he wouldn’t play for the Texans again. He was mad at the owner for not letting him have a say in the hiring of the coach and GM after supposedly promising this. He felt the team was going in the wrong direction. The legal stuff came after, and both issues led to him never being active. Had he not refused to play, the Texans may have played him throughout the legal stuff unless Roger stepped in, but we will never know. 

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Wasn't last year self imposed because he refused to play for Houston?

Counter: if it was a unilateral hold out he wouldn’t have been paid or accrued a season. 

they came to a mutual agreement. 
 

sitting out a full year in your prime, even if paid, is a consequence he’s experienced, however you quantify that 

 

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Watson demanded a trade and the report was that he wouldn’t play for the Texans again. He was mad at the owner for not letting him have a say in the hiring of the coach and GM after supposedly promising this. He felt the team was going in the wrong direction. The legal stuff came after, and both issues led to him never being active. Had he not refused to play, the Texans may have played him throughout the legal stuff unless Roger stepped in, but we will never know. 


If the texans wanted him on the field they could have fined him the whole way for not doing so though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...