Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Every investigation says no force. The stories are the same, he exposes himself to the women. 

He made unwanted contact with these women and his genitalia.  And then this happened:

"Watson then stood up and continued ***** more aggressively,” the suit alleges. “As he did so, Watson asked the Plaintiff, ‘Where do you want me to put it?’ Plaintiff by this point was in complete shock and could not speak. She froze. Watson quickly *****; some of his ***** got on Plaintiff’s chest and face.”

Is that what you would call just "incidental contact"?  If that was your daughter or your mom, would you say "what's the big deal?  he didn't force anything?"

24 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He made unwanted contact with these women and his genitalia.  And then this happened:

"Watson then stood up and continued ***** more aggressively,” the suit alleges. “As he did so, Watson asked the Plaintiff, ‘Where do you want me to put it?’ Plaintiff by this point was in complete shock and could not speak. She froze. Watson quickly *****; some of his ***** got on Plaintiff’s chest and face.”

Is that what you would call just "incidental contact"?  If that was your daughter or your mom, would you say "what's the big deal?  he didn't force anything?"

That’s what we read. They must be telling the NFL something else.

59 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I just don't know why it continued after the 1st unwanted contact. Instead it kept going all the way to the point to get on her chest and face. Seems like she would have done something when it first started. 

But I wasn't there so I don't know obviously

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

That's sexual assault from my perspective. No ambiguity. 

Coincidentally, Antonio Brown was accused of basically the same exact thing, and unsurprisingly, did not receive much in the way of NFL punishment for that (as far as I know). 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Some more twists and turns.

I'm sorry, but are you a parent???  You act strong around your children...no matter what!!!  *****, I may be dieing...I don't know yet as I wait for more tests.   But I ***** put on a smile and say everything is fine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Dafan said:

I'm sorry, but are you a parent???  You act strong around your children...no matter what!!!  *****, I may be dieing...I don't know yet as I wait for more tests.   But I ***** put on a smile and say everything is fine.

Why even bring it up at all to your son then?

• Dislike 1

7 hours ago, Dafan said:

Yeah, I am a parent.  And one thing I’d never do is tell one of my children I’d make it worth their while to lie for me.

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The NFL investigation found no evidence of force or coercion.

At some point we have to ask ourselves if maybe the stories in the press are 100% truth? He obviously did something, but rape likely didn’t happen. 

So what?  Read the allegation I quoted.  It didn't require force or coercion.  Would you let him do that to your hard working mom? Or would you tell her to STFU and take the guys money for the session?

It has been reported that twelve alleged victims spoke to the NFL,” Buzbee said in an email sent to PFT. “I have confirmed that ten of those women were my clients. None of my clients had a son questioned by the NFL. As I’ve said, there were several women who called my office wanting to sue Watson that I decided, based on my trial experience, not to represent. I know that at least one of those women, who I declined to represent, spoke to the NFL and also gave a statement to the police. I can only assume it was that woman who is the subject of the leak tweeted about by Ms. Anderson.”

It’s still unclear why the NFL didn’t speak to all of Buzbee’s clients, or how the NFL decided to whittle the 12 cases they investigated down to five that were presented at last week’s hearing. For now, the big takeaway is this — to the extent that some regarded Thursday’s report as the first tangible proof that the claims made by Buzbee’s clients are falling apart, the claim that was the subject of Thursday’s report wasn’t made by anyone he has agreed to represent. Indeed, it appears that Buzbee, after vetting her claims, decided not to proceed on her behalf.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/07/08/tony-buzbee-deshaun-watson-accuser-whose-son-undermined-her-claims-isnt-one-of-my-clients/

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There have been a lot of recent attempts by Watson's camp to float stories that discredit the allegations. It's blatant and gross, especially for the journalists that unquestioningly feed it to the public.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

So what?  Read the allegation I quoted.  It didn't require force or coercion.  Would you let him do that to your hard working mom? Or would you tell her to STFU and take the guys money for the session?

One of the girls said Watson forced her to perform oral sex in an article. Yet the NFL and grand jury found that there was nothing forced.

The system is failing all these women if they’re telling investigators these things and they do nothing about it.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

One of the girls said Watson forced her to perform oral sex in an article. Yet the NFL and grand jury found that there was nothing forced.

The system is failing all these women if they’re telling investigators these things and they do nothing about it.

why don't you just answer my question?  I've asked it twice.

12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

why don't you just answer my question?  I've asked it twice.

Answer if I would let him do that to my mom? What kind of question is that? Of course not. 

I don’t understand how the NFL a could come away thinking there was no force, coercion, or threat when one of the women accused Watson of forcing oral sex. Did she not want to talk to the NFL? Maybe she settled and signed a NDA? Also didn’t Solis say she felt threatened?

It’s made me question all the allegations.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Why even bring it up at all to your son then?

I can think of two trillion and twelve possibilities.  Here’s one:

She mentioned it beforehand because she knew her son was a football fan and then her son asked about how it went and she put on a brave face.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I can think of two trillion and twelve possibilities.  Here’s one:

She mentioned it beforehand because she knew her son was a football fan and then her son asked about how it went and she put on a brave face.  

I think it’s common for some women to not even realize they were sexually assaulted until they hear about other stories.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

That report has been misinterpreted. First of all we're talking about the legal definition of force/coercion which is not the same as the layman definition. Secondly the report stated that the NFL didn't provide evidence of force/coercion, not that the NFL found force/coercion didn't occur. That's a really important distinction that most media outlets are not reporting correctly. The only evidence of force/coercion in the legal sense is the individual testimony of some of the women, and a he/she said testimony is not real evidence. The NFL obviously presented their case that Deshaun Watson took advantage of these women and presented some evidence of that. The force/coercion report is, I think, a red herring put out there by Watson's camp or the NFLPA to garner public sympathy for Watson's cause. The media in general does a poor job of reporting legal matters with the nuance that they deserve.

56 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That report has been misinterpreted. First of all we're talking about the legal definition of force/coercion which is not the same as the layman definition. Secondly the report stated that the NFL didn't provide evidence of force/coercion, not that the NFL found force/coercion didn't occur. That's a really important distinction that most media outlets are not reporting correctly. The only evidence of force/coercion in the legal sense is the individual testimony of some of the women, and a he/she said testimony is not real evidence. The NFL obviously presented their case that Deshaun Watson took advantage of these women and presented some evidence of that. The force/coercion report is, I think, a red herring put out there by Watson's camp or the NFLPA to garner public sympathy for Watson's cause. The media in general does a poor job of reporting legal matters with the nuance that they deserve.

The other piece to it is evidence of force/coercion is not needed to prove violation of the nfl’s personal conduct policy. It may have been needed to get an indictment, but this is far different 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Forced? I don’t think anyone has said Watson raped anyone. I believe Watson’s case is more  along the lines of indecent exposure.

Both incidents deserved punishment by the NFL. Only problem is there’s literally no evidence for the NFL to review in the Kraft case. So unless one of the women come out and say Kraft paid them for sex then there really isn’t anything the NFL could do. But it doesn’t look good for the NFL and they know it.

Its not about them deserving equal punishment. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/05/17/deshaun-watson-admits-massage-therapist-cried-after-session-per-report

Forced.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.