Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

1 minute ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

This is the guy that Miami chased for almost three years.  No wonder they didn't bat an eyelash at Tyreek Hill.

Miami at least told him that all civil suits need to be settled first. But that actually screwed Watson more because he made settlement offers that got out.  

Is there any mechanism for the Browns to get their draft picks back or get out of this contract? 

I would hope not, because they knew exactly what they were doing, down to the detail of structuring the deal so that it wouldn't end up costing Watson much of anything if he missed an entire year. Hard to argue that they were "taken aback" by all this. 

I would hope Lamar Jackson is saying to the Ravens that he'll take the Watson deal plus 10%. The idea that Watson, of all people, got such an outrageously large totally guaranteed contract is sick. 

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Can't be any worse than any time his lawyer opens his mouth 

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean he's been getting buried, and he clearly has some decision-making issues what with the 66+ massage therapists.

This latest post by Happy Days is exactly why he should stay away from microphones at all costs.

Don't get me wrong ... I think he's a sexual predator and would LOVE to see him bury himself.  I'm just shocked that someone told him to do this.

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

Is there any mechanism for the Browns to get their draft picks back or get out of this contract? 

I would hope not, because they knew exactly what they were doing, down to the detail of structuring the deal so that it wouldn't end up costing Watson much of anything if he missed an entire year. Hard to argue that they were "taken aback" by all this. 

I would hope Lamar Jackson is saying to the Ravens that he'll take the Watson deal plus 10%. The idea that Watson, of all people, got such an outrageously large totally guaranteed contract is sick. 

Extremely unlikely, for the reasons you stated.

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

In other words, could be more than 66, could be less.  What a colossal idiot. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.