Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

The grand jury deals with criminal charges based upon what was presented to them. It’s very different from civil charges. The NFL is concerned with the image of the league. Do you think this has been good for the league? I don’t have a guess how this turns out, but it has definitely blemished the shield. 

I’ll wait and see, but if he were the Bills QB I’d take a step back until something changed. I feel bad for Browns fans as I kind of relate to them. It’s hard to get behind the Browns FO with this hanging over them. A serial sexual predator as your QB is hardly a selling point for 1/32 of your league and tarnishes the entire league to some degree. 

All I’m saying is that Watson seems to be getting suspended for making the NFL look bad not for actual behavior they found during the investigation.

The NFL didn’t find evidence of sexual assault. Yet we’re still calling him a sexual predator. 

How does the NFL interview and investigate these women and come away thinking no one was forced or coerced into anything? 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

All I’m saying is that Watson seems to be getting suspended for making the NFL look bad not for actual behavior they found during the investigation.

The NFL didn’t find evidence of sexual assault. Yet we’re still calling him a sexual predator. 

How does the NFL interview these women and come away thinking no one was forced or coerced into anything? 

Here’s a question for you and I mean it in a kind and respectful way. Why do you think that Watson burned through so many massagers? Seriously, 26-28 women? I find that to be very suspect.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

How does the NFL interview these women and come away thinking no one was forced or coerced into anything? 

Yep. I won’t rehash the details, but I am a firm believer that some of that behavior was in fact sexual assault. Being able to prove it in court is another issue, but the fact that dozens of women have come forward is indeed curious. Look at the big picture, and this clearly seems to be a pattern he enjoyed in some perverse way. He needs to be punished for how this has reflected on the NFL.

I’m not going to continue arguing this. I’ll sleep fine tonight. 

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Here’s a question for you and I mean it in a kind and respectful way. Why do you think that Watson burned through so many massagers? Seriously, 26-28 women? I find that to be very suspect.

Many were not even licensed masseuses, it wasn’t about the “massage” for him. It was about what got him off. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

There are likely closer to 100. The guy is obviously using this to get off. The question is did he force these women into sexual acts.

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

There are likely closer to 100. The guy is obviously using this to get off. The question is did he force these women into sexual acts.

If you think getting sprayed by some whacko after you were engaged for a massage is OK, we will just have to agree to disagree. 

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

If you think getting sprayed by some whacko after you were engaged for a massage is OK, we will just have to agree to disagree. 

Obviously not. That’s just a ridiculous comment.

We have to remember most sexual assault is based on word of mouth with little physical evidence. How do multiple grand jury’s and the NFLs legal investigation team come away saying there was no force or coercion?

I know what I read. What I read was definitely force and coercion. So how is he about to get off only losing some money?

I thought that an early week news drop would indicate a strong NFL ruling, and that a Friday at 5pm news dump would be Watson gets a slap on the wrist. But the majority opinion on Twitter seems to be very pessimistic that the NFL is going to look very good when this is over. 

4 minutes ago, benderbender said:

I thought that an early week news drop would indicate a strong NFL ruling, and that a Friday at 5pm news dump would be Watson gets a slap on the wrist. But the majority opinion on Twitter seems to be very pessimistic that the NFL is going to look very good when this is over. 

I don’t think the NFLPA was tipped off to Robinson’s decision; much more likely that they just feel it’s going to go their way based on how the hearing went, questions she may have asked, or comments she may have made…but if it was so obvious that the league is going to lose, then you would think they would have been anxious to settle, and that doesn’t seem to be the case.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Obviously not. That’s just a ridiculous comment.

We have to remember most sexual assault is based on word of mouth with little physical evidence. How do multiple grand jury’s and the NFLs legal investigation team come away saying there was no force or coercion?

I know what I read. What I read was definitely force and coercion. So how is he about to get off only losing some money?

Are you asking why it's hard to prosecute rape/sex assault? 

40 minutes ago, mannc said:

I don’t think the NFLPA was tipped off to Robinson’s decision; much more likely that they just feel it’s going to go their way based on how the hearing went, questions she may have asked, or comments she may have made…but if it was so obvious that the league is going to lose, then you would think they would have been anxious to settle, and that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Thad Brown is having a bad day lol

Looks like George got a season, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suspensions_in_the_National_Football_League

Edited by Mike in Horseheads

Watch this dbag get a 9 game suspension and come back just in time for Bills game.

I never liked Watson with Houston before all of this crap. It's kind of funny looking back how he was touted as being this great guy coming into the league out of Clemson

1 hour ago, mannc said:

I think that the NFL set the bar very high when they came out demanding an indefinite suspension and that they’d rather lose the case than negotiate a short suspension.  Then they can at least blame it on the arbiter and say they tried to get a more severe punishment. 

51 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I think that the NFL set the bar very high when they came out demanding an indefinite suspension and that they’d rather lose the case than negotiate a short suspension.  Then they can at least blame it on the arbiter and say they tried to get a more severe punishment. 

Supposedly they are no longer asking for indefinite suspension.

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Are you asking why it's hard to prosecute rape/sex assault? 

No. I’m asking how someone that has dozens of similar accusations doesn’t get indicted? 

I would also like to know how the NFL came to their decision. Because if they don’t believe sexual assault took place then I want to know what they believe happened? 

Most people have convicted Watson. But the people with the power to actually do something don’t believe the women obviously.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.