Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

On 7/3/2022 at 8:08 AM, Mr. WEO said:

Kraft received no penalty, so.....probably not.  And 6 games suspension doesn't sound like non-suspension option.

Any penalty she hands down can be appealed by either side.....to Goodell.

Am I the only person who thinks the comparisons to Kraft and Kraft's punishment are a little ridiculous?

Robert Kraft went to a rub and tug, where they sell sex from sex workers, and he bought himself some sex.

Deshaun Watson called up massage therapists, not sex workers, and [allegedly] forced himself upon them.

That is not the same thing.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Am I the only person who thinks the comparisons to Kraft and Kraft's punishment are a little ridiculous?

Robert Kraft went to a rub and tug, where they sell sex from sex workers, and he bought himself some sex.

Deshaun Watson called up massage therapists, not sex workers, and [allegedly] forced himself upon them.

You are correct…there is no comparison.  Watson is accused of forcing himself on dozens of women; Kraft had consensual sex with one woman, for money.  

13 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Forced? I don’t think anyone has said Watson raped anyone. I believe Watson’s case is more  along the lines of indecent exposure.

Both incidents deserved punishment by the NFL. Only problem is there’s literally no evidence for the NFL to review in the Kraft case. So unless one of the women come out and say Kraft paid them for sex then there really isn’t anything the NFL could do. But it doesn’t look good for the NFL and they know it.

Its not about them deserving equal punishment. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

9 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

I think some of the comparison originates from the fact that Kraft was initially charged for a sex-related crime but then charges were dropped; he also made a public apology. So the question is did he violate the league’s rules?  And Watson’s situation is unique so there’s really no good comparison, but the Kraft case comes closest in a lot of people’s minds. But clearly, they are not the same thing. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Forced? I don’t think anyone has said Watson raped anyone. I believe Watson’s case is more  along the lines of indecent exposure.

Both incidents deserved punishment by the NFL. Only problem is there’s literally no evidence for the NFL to review in the Kraft case. So unless one of the women come out and say Kraft paid them for sex then there really isn’t anything the NFL could do. But it doesn’t look good for the NFL and they know it.

Just so I'm clear (it's been an exhausting week) ... are you saying that you believe these women did things for Watson because they wanted to?  That's what it seems like you're saying.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Are you contending that these women consented to whatever it is that Watson did?

29 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Kraft broke the law.  He got off (ahem) on a technicality.  The point is not that what they did was equivalent: it's that Kraft didn't face any discipline under the PCP.

Just now, EffKCChiefs said:

I have a feeling we will be disappointed with the penalties NFL will hand out. 

I predicted a while ago the NFL will hand out a year suspension to cover themselves. The NFLPA will appeal and reduce the suspension to 8 games. I saw something yesterday predicting the exact same thing.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Ejaculating on an unwilling participant is a little bit more than indecent exposure.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Beast said:

Ejaculating on an unwilling participant is a little bit more than indecent exposure.

I wonder how that can happen if person was unwilling? I mean that person would have to be very close in plain view and know what is happening since it usually takes a few minutes. One would think the unwilling participant would know how the stroking ends at some point and would have left the situation when it first began instead of being in range to receive a money shot? 

Well, I guess unless unwilling person was drugged and knocked out. But that's about it I would think? Otherwise can't see another logical way anyone close in range to unknowingly/unwillingly  get baby gravy sprayed?

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I wonder how that can happen if person was unwilling? I mean that person would have to be very close in plain view and know what is happening since it usually takes a few minutes. One would think the unwilling participant would know how the stroking ends at some point and would have left the situation when it first began instead of being in range to receive a money shot? 

Well, I guess unless unwilling person was drugged and knocked out. But that's about it I would think?

The NFL investigation found no evidence of force or coercion.

At some point we have to ask ourselves if maybe the stories in the press are 100% truth? He obviously did something, but rape likely didn’t happen. 

• Disagree 1

17 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Well, I guess unless unwilling person was drugged and knocked out. But that's about it I would think? Otherwise can't see another logical way anyone close in range to unknowingly/unwillingly  get baby gravy sprayed?

Can you dumb this down for me without all the technical terms?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

At some point we have to ask ourselves if maybe the stories in the press are 100% truth? He obviously did something, but rape likely didn’t happen. 

Well I mean I have no idea what he did or didn't do. I just would need the "unwillingly getting ***** upon" explained a bit. Honestly the first hearing of that myself.

2 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Can you dumb this down for me without all the technical terms?

Sure...which terms were a bit too technical for you?

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Who said he raped anyone? He’s simply a Grade A creep who threw his junk in a bunch of ladies’ faces who only wanted to get paid to give a massage. 

Let’s not make this a “blame the media” situation. Forcrissake.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

Who said he raped anyone? He’s simply a Grade A creep who threw his junk in a bunch of ladies’ faces who only wanted to get paid to give a massage. 

Let’s not make this a “blame the media” situation. Forcrissake.

I had this same question and the response I got was that one woman accused him of sexual assault which in Texas is considered the same as rape since there is no charge called “rape”.  

The issue with these situations is they can essentially he said she said if the guy is careful. The nfl can open themselves to a lawsuit I’d imagine if they present info that can’t be proven. We all know he’s a pos but they can’t prove it outright it seems 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.