Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

actually it’s a boon for the consumer.

Yeah I’m sure it’s good for the consumer with prices, I just meant unfortunate in the sense that the government greed has led to the cheaper secondary market having a place to flourish. 

I’m guessing most people would just prefer a high quality legal product at such a low price that no secondary market and the crime that ultimately comes with it have a place to thrive.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, julian said:

Yeah I’m sure it’s good for the consumer with prices, I just meant unfortunate in the sense that the government greed has led to the cheaper secondary market having a place to flourish. 

I’m guessing most people would just prefer a high quality legal product at such a low price that no secondary market and the crime that ultimately comes with it have a place to thrive.

Just about everyone I know in Colorado that partakes acquires it legally.

Edibles are real big.

FWIW.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Edibles are real big.

FWIW.

Yeah that seems to be the most likely outcome, given the choice of breaking the law or purchasing legally. I’m guessing most are willing to pay more just so as not to partake in any illegal avenues.

I see edibles really taking off here as well, I’m guessing just the convenience without the respiratory dangers of smoke or vape.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, julian said:

Yeah that seems to be the most likely outcome, given the choice of breaking the law or purchasing legally. I’m guessing most are willing to pay more just so as not to partake in any illegal avenues.

I see edibles really taking off here as well, I’m guessing just the convenience without the respiratory dangers of smoke or vape.

Because lungs are more important than brain cells?

10 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Because lungs are more important than brain cells?

It’s true, as human beings we ingest many substances that aren’t good for our mental or physical well being, there are plenty of reasons people choose one substance or one method over another and I was just pointing out the obvious.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I made no assertion that Kraft was human trafficking.  Stop saying that.  And calling me racist….I’m not sure I even understand that but don’t need you to elaborate with whatever ridiculous equation was going on in your mind on that.

Are you aware of how easy or difficult it is to simply pick up and move from China to the United States?   Do you think an average Chinese person just does that with the intent of living in a massage parlor in Florida?  And there are no obstacles from the CCP?  And they don’t speak English?  And they do that all on their own?  And I’m the one ignorant about the realities of the world?  Really?  

And this means human trafficking doesn’t exist or didn’t happen in the case of Kraft’s hangout?  And it is not equally obvious that you have your mind made up?  Shirley 

Do you  have a reading comprehension problem or you just want to prolong this kicking a deadhorse issue.

Did I ever say or intimate human trafficking doesn't exist?  Read what I wrote, "they are NOT all slaves, all forced into the life.  Certainly some are and that is tragic but to assume they all are is ignorant."

GOT IT SHIRLEY?

Mannc post is spot on.  In the Kraft case the DA was pushing this sex trafficking angle to gin up public outrage but the sex trafficiking angle fell apart, long before Kraft got out with a technicality.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Do you  have a reading comprehension problem or you just want to prolong this kicking a deadhorse issue.

Did I ever say or intimate human trafficking doesn't exist?  Read what I wrote, "they are NOT all slaves, all forced into the life.  Certainly some are and that is tragic but to assume they all are is ignorant."

GOT IT SHIRLEY?

Mannc post is spot on.  In the Kraft case the DA was pushing this sex trafficking angle to gin up public outrage but the sex trafficiking angle fell apart, long before Kraft got out with a technicality.  

Florida does not have a stellar reputation of prosecuting sex trafficking

10 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

GOT IT SHIRLEY?

So do you believe that the woman in this case were:

1. Trafficked?

2. Found their way past the CCP to Florida on their own but that their resourcefulness ran out and they got stuck living in a massage parlor?

There are many ways for criminal cases to “fall apart” but they don’t all reflect on whether the asserted crime actually happened.  Would you agree? Heck, Watson’s criminal case “fell apart” so you are arguing with yourself here.

IMO if you believe number 2 above you’ll need to run to get back on

image.jpeg.c8194418e5b7636af6fbaa92c07954bf.jpeg

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I am not offended, i dont care what you think., it is obvious you have your mind made up.    I have talked with women that formerly did work at massage parlors but you stick by what the govt tells you.

I have friends that are cops and told me young girls get involved in it a lot because of drug addiction.

14 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

So do you believe that the woman in this case were:

1. Trafficked?

2. Found their way past the CCP to Florida on their own but that their resourcefulness ran out and they got stuck living in a massage parlor?

There are many ways for criminal cases to “fall apart” but they don’t all reflect on whether the asserted crime actually happened.  Would you agree? Heck, Watson’s criminal case “fell apart” so you are arguing with yourself here.

IMO if you believe number 2 above you’ll need to run to get back on

image.jpeg.c8194418e5b7636af6fbaa92c07954bf.jpeg

How many times are we going to repeat the same thing over and over again.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I have friends that are cops and told me young girls get involved in it a lot because of drug addiction.

Oh yeah absolutely, I can totally see that.  I have seen young kids do anything FOR DRUGS/$.

26 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Florida does not have a stellar reputation of prosecuting sex trafficking

I would have no idea but I believe it also comes down to specific DAs.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

How many times are we going to repeat the same thing over and over again.

Well you still haven’t answered so infinity or until I give up I guess.

Any thoughts on the case against Watson falling apart and why it is different than the trafficking aspect of the case in Florida falling apart?

Edited by 4merper4mer

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Well you still haven’t answered so infinity or until I give up I guess.

.Any thoughts on the case against Watson falling apart and why it is different than the trafficking aspect of the case in Florida falling apart?

To answer your earlier specific questions

1) Trafficked, I dont know but likely not or the DA is likely incompetent.

2) Found their way past CCP, what the Chinese Communist Party?  How the hell would I know or care.  different cultures have totally different attitudes towards sex/paying for sex.  Many people from impoverished countries come to the US to seek a life of prostitution.  IS it sad from a judeo-Christian western stance, yes but it is a fact. As I said travel to the Philippines or Thailand and it might change your opinion.

As for Watson versus Kraft, well now Watson is in Civil court, totally different animal.  Very telling to me none of these women in the Kraft situation threatened to sue a Billionaire Kraft over what happened.   And there are plenty of lawyers in Florida.  That alone should explain the difference.

4 hours ago, julian said:

I read an article a few months ago that the dispensaries in CA are complaining that due to the high taxes they can't compete with the illegal pot sales.

12 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

To answer your earlier specific questions

1) Trafficked, I dont know but likely not or the DA is likely incompetent.

2) Found their way past CCP, what the Chinese Communist Party?  How the hell would I know or care.  different cultures have totally different attitudes towards sex/paying for sex.  Many people from impoverished countries come to the US to seek a life of prostitution.  IS it sad from a judeo-Christian western stance, yes but it is a fact. As I said travel to the Philippines or Thailand and it might change your opinion.

As for Watson versus Kraft, well now Watson is in Civil court, totally different animal.  Very telling to me none of these women in the Kraft situation threatened to sue a Billionaire Kraft over what happened.   And there are plenty of lawyers in Florida.  That alone should explain the difference.

You may not be aware but freedom of movement from the Philippines or Thailand is vastly different than freedom of movement from China.  Geez dude.

Do you consider Watson innocent of crimes or the DA that tried to bring charges against him incompetent?  Do you see how the standards you’re applying to these two sets of circumstances are inconsistent?

1 minute ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

I read an article a few months ago that the dispensaries in CA are complaining that due to the high taxes they can't compete with the illegal pot sales.

Makes total sense, classic black market.  Why payy taxes, if you get caught, is a judge going to throw you in jail or a heft parole.  Unlikely esp in California.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

You may not be aware but freedom of movement from the Philippines or Thailand is vastly different than freedom of movement from China.  Geez dude.

Do you consider Watson innocent of crimes or the DA that tried to bring charges against him incompetent?  Do you see how the standards you’re applying to these two sets of circumstances are inconsistent?

I am not going to micro manage this discussion, if you want to discuss the difference of moving from Thailand and the Phillipines and China or if Watson is innocent......do so without me.

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

That’s so bad, go figure government greed preventing a good idea from actually being a good idea

6 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Edibles are real big.

FWIW.

A store opened up on the same block as where I work about two weeks ago, constant stream of people all day, most coming around lunch time. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.