Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Kraft is a pervert and Watson is a superperv and beyond.  Kraft may not have caused the same harm as Watson but they both behaved inappropriately with women in a similar way.  The resident Pats fan says there is no comparison which is, of course, a joke.

I’m not as informed on the Kraft sitch. I didn’t follow it at all.  I was under the impression that it was consensual hanky panky, basically prostitution.  Is that not the case?   

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’m not as informed on the Kraft sitch. I didn’t follow it at all.  I was under the impression that it was consensual hanky panky, basically prostitution.  Is that not the case?   

Illegal prostitution and he was a repeat guest. Billionaires don’t show up to a place like that unless something really shady was going on. They got it thrown out but something more sinister was going on I believe.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Correct.  Kraft situation involved consensual sex with an adult female…not in any way comparable to the Watson scenario. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, mannc said:

Correct.  Kraft situation involved consensual sex with an adult female…not in any way comparable to the Watson scenario. 

Incorrect, there’s nothing consensual when it comes to human trafficking.  It might be consensual with the pimp but not the participant who in most cases is being forced or coerced into performing sexual acts.  This is why prostitution is illegal.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Incorrect, there’s nothing consensual when it comes to human trafficking.  It might be consensual with the pimp but not the participant who in most cases is being forced or coerced into performing sexual acts.  This is why prostitution is illegal.  

All the human trafficking allegations magically went away and turned out to be just a rub a tug joint. You know, most Billionaires frequent dirty rub and tug joints.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Illegal prostitution and he was a repeat guest. Billionaires don’t show up to a place like that unless something really shady was going on. They got it thrown out but something more sinister was going on I believe.

Plus he had his finger in his butt on video…allegedly.

9 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Any evidence that the woman was trafficked?  Any evidence that Kraft trafficked her?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2

12 hours ago, NewEra said:

Yes….consensual.  And there were something like 25 women “employed’ at the place.  They all came from China and somehow mustered the influence and resources to attain their “freedom” to move to America.  Modern day Eddie Murphys.  They also lived in the back room of the parlor which was frequented by a number of high profile clients despite being located in a seedy strip mall.  That must have been their dream….get out of China so they could live in the back of a strip mall and eat cat food.  Thank God they saved up the money to afford this.  Too bad that none of the women that had been so resourceful before leaving China could maintain that set of capabilities enough to afford an apartment….or a pizza,

It was investigated as human trafficking but that was silly.  These women clearly wanted to move to a strip mall in Florida.  It was their dream.  The trafficking part of the investigation was shut down quickly and I’m sure it wasn’t due to the influence of any of the clientele.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Yes….consensual.  And there were something like 25 women “employed’ at the place.  They all came from China and somehow mustered the influence and resources to attain their “freedom” to move to America.  Modern day Eddie Murphys.  They also lived in the back room of the parlor which was frequented by a number of high profile clients despite being located in a seedy strip mall.  That must have been their dream….get out of China so they could live in the back of a strip mall and eat cat food.  Thank God they saved up the money to afford this.  Too bad that none of the women that had been so resourceful before leaving China could maintain that set of capabilities enough to afford an apartment….or a pizza,

It was investigated as human trafficking but that was silly.  These women clearly wanted to move to a strip mall in Florida.  It was their dream.  The trafficking part of the investigation was shut down quickly and I’m sure it wasn’t due to the influence of any of the clientele.  

There was never any allegation that Kraft trafficked anyone.  So the argument breaks down completely.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, NewEra said:

I haven’t paid attention to the dialogue between you guys, but being a pervert is a bit different than doing what Watson did.  

he only comes out to comment on all things patriots.  very weird.  he does the "pats fan" thing to set the table...then right back in the hole.

You are correct .  PervKraft paid for an  service that was illegal in the state in which it was offered.  It was a transaction.  He "got off" on a technicality produced by bungling cops and DA.  Watson wasn't offered that service by those 24+ women...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ei/rls/38790.htm

Educate yourself before making snarky silly posts.  It’s only a Google search away.

And this is why sex work needs to be legal, regulated and safe. It’s government telling adults they can’t participate in a mutually beneficial transaction that puts so many women in harms way

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, julian said:

And this is why sex work needs to be legal, regulated and safe. It’s government telling adults they can’t participate in a mutually beneficial transaction that puts so many women in harms way

I think the general consensus is that legal pay for sex would lead to increased human trafficking.  There’s a couple articles on that as well.  

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Eh you have to stretch pretty far to blame Kraft for that though. You can say he should have known, but you can't even trace the line of production of a cup of coffee or a pair of shoes without some human rights violation popping up somewhere along that line. Or walk down Canal Street in NYC and buy one of those replica Gucci bags, as tens of thousands of tourists do every year, and tell me honestly that every person involved in those operations is living the American dream they were promised by the people that brought them here.

Kraft was seeking a sex service from sex workers. Of course that is illegal, but it is not legally or morally equivalent to exposing yourself and forcing yourself on somebody.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

28 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Eh you have to stretch pretty far to blame Kraft for that though. You can say he should have known, but you can't even trace the line of production of a cup of coffee or a pair of shoes without some human rights violation popping up somewhere along that line. Or walk down Canal Street in NYC and buy one of those replica Gucci bags, as tens of thousands of tourists do every year, and tell me honestly that every person involved in those operations is living the American dream they were promised by the people that brought them here.

Kraft was seeking a sex service from sex workers. Of course that is illegal, but it is not legally or morally equivalent to exposing yourself and forcing yourself on somebody.

This is a pretty simplistic line of thinking.  Billionaire’s don’t become billionaire’s by being dumb.  Maybe Kraft didn’t force himself  on the Asian prostitute, but maybe his money did.  Maybe if this lady says no I don’t want your 80 year old shriveled thingy near me, she is sent packing back to her country and can’t care for her family.  

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

You know the difference between sex work and human trafficking, right? And which is more likely to be occuring in a Jupiter FL strip mall?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

There are quotes from the state attorney that there was evidence the girls at the spa were forced. It all got thrown out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

So receiving favors from a trafficked individual leaves poor Kraft as just another victim?  Got it.

You’re failing here…no one said Kraft is a victim…just that he’s no Watson. And of course you have no idea if he received favors from a trafficked woman, or if he knew it.

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

There are quotes from the state attorney that there was evidence the girls at the spa were forced. It all got thrown out.

Quotes from a state’s attorney are not evidence.

3 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

This is a pretty simplistic line of thinking.  Billionaire’s don’t become billionaire’s by being dumb.  Maybe Kraft didn’t force himself  on the Asian prostitute, but maybe his money did.  Maybe if this lady says no I don’t want your 80 year old shriveled thingy near me, she is sent packing back to her country and can’t care for her family.  

100 percent speculation. Well done.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.